Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued a fresh advertisement of job for fill up 1000 vacant vacancies of JuniorInspector and Village Development Officer Posts. Interested & capable contenders may submit dully filled application form on or before prescribed date for better career because it is great chance for whole applicants who want to apply for APPSC Recruitment. Applicants, who are waiting for job notice in Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, may apply shortly for this post. Dear applicants, if you are capable to apply for Junior Inspector and Village Development Officer post then you should apply in online mode by the assist some important steps that are available below on this web page. Candidates can apply for these openings by filling application form.
Applying process with all news about APPSC Recruitment is available below on this web page for job contenders of this page. Now applicants need to read complete this web page and then apply in online way for this job advertisement to get a post in Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. Applicants are advised to fill up the online application form by the help of APPSC website that is www.apspsc.gov.in.
www.apspsc.gov.in Recruitment Instant Details
Organization Name – Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Post name – Junior Inspector and Village Development Officer
Vacancies Numbers – 1000
Selection Procedure – Written Examination/ interview
Last Date to Apply – Published soon
Official Website – www.apspsc.gov.in
www.apspsc.gov.in n Recruitment Details
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have done Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree in relevant specialization from any recognized university or board with a minimum aggregate of marks.
Look Now: More Graduate Jobs
Age Limit: Contenders age must not be less than 18 years & maximum age is going to be updated on the official notification.
Age relaxations will be applicable for reserved categories as per the norms of the government.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Examination and interview.
Pay Band: Appointed applicants will get impressive salary package from Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Process to Apply:
- Applicants are required to visit the official web site of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission that is www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Now, candidates should go on “Open Advertisement” link which is located under “Advertisement” head at left of homepage & open it.
- Candidates should press on the suitable link.
- Now, read the full advertisement.
- Press on the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Contenders should fill online application form completely
- Upload required document.
- Press on submit tab & submit it
- Take a print out for future use.
Read Info: Method to Fill Application Form Online
Final Date to Apply Online: Declare soon
Note: For more info, applicants may visit the Official Notification and then apply online.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has announced an advertisement of the job for fill up 20000 vacant openings of Group III posts. Eligible & educated job seekers may submit duly filled online application form on or before due date for good career because it is great opportunity for all candidates who want to apply in Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. Dear job grabbers who are looking for Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh can apply shortly for APPSC Recruitment. If you are interested & able for given posts then you may apply through online mode.
Job seekers may also watch the instruction to receive Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission official notification in PDF format and read total details as below given. Capable & promising candidates after filling the application form must keep their registration number safe for additional procedure. Whole job seekers who want to do work in this reputed organization they can apply against APPSC Recruitment through Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission official website that is www.apspsc.gov.in.
Short Info about www.apspsc.gov.in Recruitment
Name of the Organization
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Software Hardware Engineer (AE/ JE)
written examination & Personal Interview
Last Date for Online Applications
APPSC Recruitment Overview
Post Name: Software Hardware Engineer (AE/JE)
No. Of Posts: 20000
Pay Scale: Appointed candidates will be get attractive & good salary package from Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. Candidates can also official notification.
Qualification Requirement for APPSC Vacancy: Candidates who are going to apply for this recruitment notice they must have passed Graduation / Bachelor’s / B.E/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech Degree in relevant specialization from any recognized university / board with the minimum aggregate of marks & candidates may also visit official notification.
Age Limit: Candidates age must have minimum 18 years & maximum age will be 40 years.
Application fee: Appliers should check official notification
Selection Processes: Candidates will be appointed on the basis Written Examination and Personal Interview.
Written Test Tips: See Now
Way to Attend an Interview Smartly – Preparation Tips & Tricks –See Now
Way to Apply:
Way to Apply:
- Log on to official site of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission that is www.apspsc.gov.in
- On home page, press on the suitable link.
- Now candidates must read the complete notification.
- After reading notification, you need to press on “Apply Online” to apply.
- Now, start to fill up online registration form without any type of mistake.
- Upload necessary documents.
- Check all entered information carefully because anyone field is incorrect your application is not accepted.
- Press on the submit button & submit it
- Take a print out of system generated filled form for future reason.
How to Fill Application Form Online – Easy Tricks – See Now
Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: Updated soon
Note: To get further information’s about APPSC Recruitment notice, you can visit Official Notice and then apply online.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission proclaims vacancy advt. as APPSC Recruitment to recruit the passionate and skilled candidates for various Posts. All information of APPSC recruitment notification has been written below in a perfect way. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is one of the strongest commissions of India that recruits numerous candidates every year. Eligible applicants must have a look on it and then submit Online APPSC application form in prescribed format before final date of this APPSC Jobs notification.
For more information concerning to APPSC Vacancies Notification such as eligibility standard, Mode of Selection, Application Fee, How to apply or to steps to fill the online application etc you may go through the advertisement equipped below:
Close Details of www.apspsc.gov.in Recruitment
Educational Qualifications: Aspirant who wish to apply against APPSC jobs must have done 12th / Graduation / post graduation / Diploma in relevant regulations from an acknowledged university / institution as per the position desired to be applied.
www.apspsc.gov.in Recruitment Overview
Age Limitation: Contenders’ applying for APPSC jobs, their minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age of the appliers will be different as per the different post to be applied.
Salary: Recruited applicants will get an impressive monthly remuneration by the corporation as per the profile, qualifications and experiences of the candidates.
Selection Criteria: Aspirants’ selection applying for this position will be done by APPSC Selection committee on the basis of three phases that are equipped below:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Way to apply for APPSC Recruitment
- Candidates willing to apply for APPSC vacancy are required to log o to the Official website i.e. www.apspsc.gov.in
- Navigate the home page of the site for the suitable link and hit it.
- Read the whole notification and then press the appropriate link to apply online.
- After that, form will get open.
- Fill all the mandatory details correctly, attach all the required copies of testimonials in support of your age, qualifications and experience etc
- Upload the scanned passport size photo and signature file.
- Now submit the application in the prescribed format and also take a hard copy of it for the further use.
- Now forward that hard copy form completing all details, send this filled form in a closed cover to address mentioned in the official notification.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|Police Jobs in India||Latest Employment News|
|Rojgar Samachar||Tips to Download Admit Card|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|English Improvement Tips||Interview Tips|