Assam public service commission has distributed an advertisement of employment to fill up nil available vacancies ofAssam Civil Service Jr. Grade, Labour officer and other posts. Applicants, who want to apply for same posts in next season they need to keep in touch with us on our web site for obtain further details of APSC Recruitment very shortly.
Surplus details related to APSC Recruitment are provided beneath on this web page for all job contenders who are now on this web page. Candidates who want to make their career in Government Zone they need to apply for APSC recruitment to grab a position.
All suitable job finders should well prepare for whole rounds of selection way. At first applicants need to download application form in prescribed format for APSC Job through official website of Assam public service commission that is www.apsc.nic.in and fill form totally after that submit it on or before last date . To grab additional important details about APSC Recruitment such as post name, eligibility condition, age duration, pay scale, process to apply etc you are required to read provided below details completely and carefully.
www.apsc.nic.in Recruitment Instant Details
Organization Name – Assam public service commission
Post name – Various
Selection Procedure – Written test / interview
Last Date to Apply – 9th February 2017
Official Website – www.apsc.nic.in
www.apsc.nic.in Recruitment All Details
- Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade)
- Assam Land &Revenue Service (Jr. grade)
- Assam Police Service (Jr.Grade)
- Labour Officer
- Superintendent of Taxes
- Registrar of Cooperative Societies
- Inspector of labour
- Inspector of Taxes
- Inspector of Excise
Total opening – 256
Education Qualification: Applying applicants should have Degree from any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess such qualification as may be declared equivalent by the Government.
Search Now: Latest Graduate Degree Jobs
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 43 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST applicants i.e. upto 48 years.
- Relaxation of upper age limit in respect of Persons with Disability by 5 years i.e. upto 48 years.
- For OBC category candidates: Rs. 300.00
- For candidates belonging to S.C./S.T. community): Rs. 150.00
- Application fee must be submitted as Combined Competitive (Prelim.) Examination, fee under the Head of Account viz., ‘NON TAX REVENUE OTHER NON TAX REVENUE, 0051 PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, 102 STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, APPLICATION/EXAMINATION FEE RECEIPT OF ASSAM PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION’.
- The fees are not refundable
- No other mode of deposit of fee other than through Treasury challan shall be accepted.
Selection Process: Selection of the job contenders will be on the basis of their performance in Written Test/ Interview.
Read Now: Last Minute Study Tips for Exams
- For Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade): Rs. 12500-40000, Grade Pay 5400, Pay Band PB-4
- For Assam Land &Revenue Service (Jr. grade): Rs. 12000-40000, Grade Pay 5400,Pay Band PB-4
- For Assam Police Service(Jr.Grade): Rs. 12000-40000, Grade Pay 5400, Pay Band PB-4
- For Labour Officer: Rs. 12000-40000, Grade Pay 5400, Pay Band PB-4
- For Superintendent of Taxes: Rs. 12000-40000, Grade Pay 5400, Pay Band PB-4
- For Registrar of Cooperative Societies: Rs. 12000-40000, Grade Pay 5400, Pay Band PB-4
- For Inspector of Labour: Rs. 8000-35000, Grade Pay 4300, Pay Band PB-3
- For Inspector of Taxes: Rs. 8000-35000, Grade Pay 4300, Pay Band PB-3
- For Inspector of Excise: Rs. 8000-35000, Grade Pay 4300, Pay Band PB-3
- For Employment Officer: Rs. 8000-35000, Grade Pay 4300, Pay Band PB-3
Process to Apply:
- Eligible candidates should visit the official web site of organization that is www.apsc.nic.in
- Go on the suitable link and open it.
- Now, candidates should download the application form & fill it with required details.
- Envelope sending the application should be superscripted ‘Combined Competitive (Prel.) Examination, on the top of the envelop
- At last send it at the right address that is available in official notification.
- Starting Date to Apply: 9th January 2017
- Final Date to Receipt Form: 9th February 2017
Note: Dear applicants, if you think that there is more detail required to apply then must watch details in given below links.
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) liberates the various vacancies for the selection of skilled and diligent applicants for APSC Recruitment. Candidates have to clear the employment examination for getting hired at this reputed association. Candidates, who are searching for employment Advertisement by Assam Public Service Commission, their search ends here as this page is specially made to unfold all the information regarding APSC Jobs notification for you people.
In the below sections job hunters can check all the important details concerning to APSC Vacancies such as Vacancies Offered, salary details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, and applying procedure for the desired positions etc.
Complete details regarding www.apsc.nic.in Recruitment
Educational Requirements: Qualifications requirements for Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) are different for different job openings. But usually applicants must have qualified Tenth or Twelfth class or hold a graduation degree from an acknowledged board / school / university / college as per the post requirement for which the candidates have applied.
Age Limitations: Applicants those who desire to clutch the vacancies offered by APSC their minimum age should be 18 years of age upper age limit is different for each post. Relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the govt. guidelines.
Selection Procedure: Aspirants will be hired on the basis of examination hold by the APSC recruitment board and the examination broads are mentioned below:
- Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) examinations:
- Combined Competitive Examination
- Departmental Examinations
Last Minute Study Tips for Exams – See Now
Way to Attend an Interview Smartly – See Now
Way to fill APSC Application Form
Applicants who are eligible and fascinated to apply against offered positions may do the same effortlessly through following the steps framed below:
- First the applicants need to visit the official portal of association that is www.apsc.nic.in.
- Now navigate the home page and search “online application form” link and hit it.
- Now application form get appear on screen, fill it properly with the asked details.
- Upload the requisite copies of testimonials, passport size photograph and signature file in the appropriate size as per the guidelines.
- Before submission of the form, don’t forget to check it.
- After checking submit the form successfully within the given time
- This submission will generate your application number, note down it and keep it safe
- At last download a hardcopy of the filled application form, paste your photographs on it and attach the necessary credentials along with the hard copy of application form.
- Now forward it at the mentioned address or at the official address of the association on or before the closing date.
Easy Tricks to Fill Application Form Online – See Now
Note: For more information candidates may visit the official website of the corporation.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|Police Jobs in India||Latest Employment News|
|Rojgar Samachar||Tips to Download Admit Card|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|English Improvement Tips||Interview Tips|