Assam Public Service Commission has published a job advertisement to fill up various nil vacancies of Demonstrator,Registrar, Resident Physician and others Post. Capable & talented job appliers may apply offline through this web page on or before final date that is published below on this web page. Dear educated & sensible applicants, who want to make their career in Assam Public Service Commission they may apply for APSC Recruitment. Assam Public Service Commission is a very big organization in Government Zone. Organization provides exciting career chances for educated job seekers. Contenders are required to open the official website of Assam Public Service Commission that is www.apsc.nic.in to download application form.
Applicants, who want to do job in Government Sector, they may apply against APSC Recruitment. Eligible and promising contenders are advised to check full details before apply offline for these job openings. More useful details connected to APSC Recruitment are published below for eligible aspirants on this web page. If you are really interested & suitable for this job opportunity then you need to send application form on or before 27th October 2016.
www.apsc.nic.in Recruitment Instant Details
Organization Name – Assam Public Service Commission
Post name – Various
Vacancies – 208
Selection Procedure – Written Test / Interview
Last Date to Apply – 27th October 2016
Official Website – www.apsc.nic.in
www.apsc.nic.in Recruitment All Details
Name of Posts:
- Resident Physician
- Resident Surgeon
No. of Posts: 208
Educational Qualification: Applying aspirants must have done their Degree of MD or MS in the concerned subject from recognized University / Institutions.
See More: Medical Jobs
See More: Post Graduated Jobs
Age Limit: Applicants age must have maximum 43 years. Reservation in upper age limit for reserved applicants shall be as per recruiting organization norms.
Pay Scale: Candidates who will be selected for available post they will get salary package of Rs. 15600-39100/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 6000/- per month from APSC.
Selection Process: Job seekers will be selected on the basis of Interview/Written test
Read Also: Written Exam Preparation Easy & Best Tips
See Now: Way to Prepare For Exams
Process to Apply:
- Applying contenders should go on the official website of APSC that is www.apsc.nic.in
- Press on the “Notices” tab.
- Go on the “suitable” link & open it.
- Download the application form.
- Fill up the application form without any kind of mistake.
- At last, you should send form with required documents & certificate at the address that is given below.
“Sd/- Deputy Secretary
Assam Public Service Commission
Jawarnagar, Khanapur, Guwahati- 22”
Closing Date to Receipt Form: 27th October 2016
Note: Applicants, who are going to apply for this recruitment, must visit the Official Notification & then download application.
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) liberates the various vacancies for the selection of skilled and diligent applicants for APSC Recruitment. Candidates have to clear the employment examination for getting hired at this reputed association. Candidates, who are searching for employment Advertisement by Assam Public Service Commission, their search ends here as this page is specially made to unfold all the information regarding APSC Jobs notification for you people.
In the below sections job hunters can check all the important details concerning to APSC Vacancies 2016 such as Vacancies Offered, salary details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, and applying procedure for the desired positions etc.
Complete details regarding www.apsc.nic.in Recruitment
Educational Requirements: Qualifications requirements for Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) are different for different job openings. But usually applicants must have qualified Tenth or Twelfth class or hold a graduation degree from an acknowledged board / school / university / college as per the post requirement for which the candidates have applied.
Age Limitations: Applicants those who desire to clutch the vacancies offered by APSC their minimum age should be 18 years of age upper age limit is different for each post. Relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the govt. guidelines.
Selection Procedure: Aspirants will be hired on the basis of examination hold by the APSC recruitment board and the examination broads are mentioned below:
- Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) examinations:
- Combined Competitive Examination
- Departmental Examinations
Last Minute Study Tips for Exams – See Now
Way to Attend an Interview Smartly – See Now
Way to fill APSC Application Form
Applicants who are eligible and fascinated to apply against offered positions may do the same effortlessly through following the steps framed below:
- First the applicants need to visit the official portal of association that is www.apsc.nic.in.
- Now navigate the home page and search “online application form” link and hit it.
- Now application form get appear on screen, fill it properly with the asked details.
- Upload the requisite copies of testimonials, passport size photograph and signature file in the appropriate size as per the guidelines.
- Before submission of the form, don’t forget to check it.
- After checking submit the form successfully within the given time
- This submission will generate your application number, note down it and keep it safe
- At last download a hardcopy of the filled application form, paste your photographs on it and attach the necessary credentials along with the hard copy of application form.
- Now forward it at the mentioned address or at the official address of the association on or before the closing date.
Easy Tricks to Fill Application Form Online – See Now
Note: For more information candidates may visit the official website of the corporation.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|Police Jobs in India||Latest Employment News|
|Rojgar Samachar||Tips to Download Admit Card|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|English Improvement Tips||Interview Tips|