Delhi Police Recruitment
Delhi Police Department has unfolded a latest Notification of recruitment for fill up 4669 vacant openings of Male & FemaleConstable Posts. Desirable and eligible applicants may submit filled application form on or before closing date for superior career because it is good chance for those appliers who want to apply for Delhi Police Recruitment. Dear applicants, who are waiting for Police Jobs in Delhi State, may apply soon for available post. If you are willing and suitable for job in Delhi Police then you may apply for Delhi Police Recruitment in online mode via this web page. Appliers may apply for Male & Female Constable by submit application form on or before prescribed date that will publish soon.
Appliers may also download the official notification in the format of PDF and read complete news as under given for all eligible candidates. Dear appliers after filling the online application form should collect registration number to secure for next procedure. Appliers who want to do job in Delhi Police Department they can apply against Delhi Police Recruitment through official website of Delhi Police Department that is www.delhipolice.nic.in. To get other detail related to Delhi Police Recruitment such as required education qualification, age bar, pay scale, important date, selection method, procedure to apply, etc you should read this article completely.
www.delhipolice.nic.in Recruitment Instant Details
Organization Name – Delhi Police Department
Post name – Male & Female Constable
Selection Procedure – Written test, Physical Efficiency Test & Measurement Test.
Last Date to Apply online –
www.delhipolice.nic.in Recruitment Details
Delhi Police Vacancy:
No of Posts
Police Constable Male
Police Constable Female
Educational Qualification: Applying aspirants must have passed Intermediate / 12th education or its equivalent from approved or recognized Board.
Look Now: 10th /12th Jobs
Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years.
Maximum Age Limit: 21 Years.
Pay Scale: The appointed candidates will get attractive salary package from organization.
Selection Process: The eligible candidates will be selected on the basis their performance in –
Physical Efficiency Test
Process to Apply:
- Appliers will have to visit the official web site of Delhi Police Department that is delhipolice.nic.in
- Candidates should go on the home page & press on the suitable.
- After that, you should read the complete notification.
- Press on the “Apply online” tab
- Now you should fill online application form.
- Candidates have to upload required documents.
- Press on submit tab & submit it
- Take a printout of the application form
Get Info: Process to Fill Application Form Online
Last Date to Apply:
Note: For more info, candidates can visit the Official Notification & Apply Online.
Delhi Police Recruitment
Defense Career Seekers, Delhi police provokes the various job openings for the selection of enthusiastic and self motivated applicants against Delhi Police Recruitment notification to fill up various positions of Constable, Sub Inspector and other. This page is made to unfold all the notifications against Delhi Police Recruitment. Job hunters who are willing to apply for the vacancies offered by Delhi Cops must fill and forward the online / offline applications on or before the last date to submit application form.
The entire details concerning Delhi Police Jobs such as current job openings, salary offered, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply etc are well equipped in the below section. Interested candidates must have a glance:
Delhi Police Recruitment Details
- Asst. Sub - Inspector
- Head Constable
- Sub Inspector
- Assistant Sub Inspector
DP Police Constable/ SI Recruitment Overview
Educational Qualifications: Applicants those who are willing to get hired must have passed Tenth or Twelfth standard from a reputed board / school / institution. Applicants who are form reserved categories, kids or children of retired polices of Delhi Cops they must have passed 9th standard.
- Hired applicants will be given an impressive package of salary as per the different positions of candidates.
- For constable, head constable, Asst. Sub-inspector remuneration of the candidates will be in between Rs. 5200-20200/- per month.
- For the other positions monthly remuneration of the applicants will be in between Rs. 9300-34800/-.
- All the participants need to deposit Rs. 100/- towards the application fee which can be submitted online or offline as per your choice.
- Offline submission of the application fee will be made in the shape of demand draft favoring ‘Dc/ Recruitment Cell, New Delhi Police Line, Delhi’.
- There is no any application fee for reserved category candidates.
Selection Procedure: Appliers will be hired on the basis of their performance in the following hurdles:
- Written examination
- Physical test
Applicants who perform well in each of the above barrier will be chosen by Delhi Cops Recruitment Board.
Written Exam Preparation Easy Tips – Read Now
Way to Attend an Interview, Easy Tips & Tricks – See Now
Way to apply for Delhi Police Recruitment: Eligible and fascinated may apply for Delhi Cops vacancies through following the step by step procedure mentioned below:
- Candidates obtain the application through visiting the official portal of Delhi Cops which is www.delhipolice.nic.in.
- On the home page find out the link given as “recruitment” and hit it
- Now you have to choose the vacancy for which you are willing to apply, choose and obtain the application form
- Fill it in the prescribed format and attach all the needed records, photograph (passport size) and also put your signature on the space mentioned for it
- Now deliver it to official address of association on or before the last date for submission.
Note: To check the other details must visit the DP Police official website.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|Police Jobs in India||Latest Employment News|
|Rojgar Samachar||Tips to Download Admit Card|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|English Improvement Tips||Interview Tips|