Mizoram PSC Recruitment
Mizoram Public Service Commission has published an advertisement of employment to fill up various nil vacanciesof assistant professor posts. Interested & capable job grabbers can apply offline with the assist of this web page on or before last date. Dear capable & educated job grabbers, who want to make their career in Mizoram Public Service Commission they may apply for Mizoram PSC Recruitment. Mizoram Public Service Commission is a very big organization of government region in India. Mizoram PSC gives exciting career opportunities for eligible & interested contenders. Able applicants should visit the official website of Mizoram Public Service Commission that is mpsc.mizoram.gov.in to receive application form.
All job grabbers, who have keen desire to be a part of Government Region, they can apply against Mizoram PSC Recruitment. Eligible applicants should read all details before apply offline for assistant professor post. Moreover information’s associated to Mizoram PSC Recruitment are written below for eligible job contenders on this web page. Dear aspirants if you are really capable & willing for this job chance then you must send application form with necessary documents at accurate address.
mpsc.mizoram.gov.in Recruitment Instant Details
Organization Name – Mizoram Public Service Commission
Post name – Assistant Professor
Selection Procedure – Interview
Official Website – mpsc.mizoram.gov.in
mpsc.mizoram.gov.in Recruitment All Details
Assistant Professor (Stage-I): 05 Vacancies
Educational Qualification: Applying contenders must have passed Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with minimum 55% marks with M.Ed. degree from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks in Higher & Technical Education Department.
Age Limit: Age of the applicants must not be below 21 years and not be above 35 years.
Relaxation in age will be given to reserved applicants as per organization norms.
General applicants will pay application fee of Rs. 320/-.
SC/ST candidates need to submit application fee of Rs. 270/- by cash at the Reception Counter of Mizoram Public Service Commission Office or by depositing into the Treasury under the Head- 0051-PSC, 102-State PSC (Examination Fee. etc) or by uncrossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) drawn in favour of Secretary, Mizoram Public Service Commission.
Selection Process: Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in Personal Interview.
Get Details: English Improvement Tips – Online
Get Details: Easy Preparation Tips & Tricks for Interview
Salary Package: Appointed job grabbers will get pay band of Rs. 21600/- (Per month) plus admissible allowance.
Process to Apply:
- Applying contenders are required to go on the official website of organization that is mpsc.mizoram.gov.in.
- Press on the “suitable” link.
- Now download the application form.
- Applicants need to fill up the application form.
- Attach all photo copies of required documents/testimonials.
- Keep it in an envelope and submit it at right address.
Check from official Advt.
Note: Applicants, who are going to apply for this recruitment, must visit the Official Notification & then download the application form.
Mizoram PSC Recruitment
Applicants there is good news for you people as Mizoram Public Service Commission provokes opening to fill up various Mizoram PSC jobs. Candidates can check Latest Advertisement concerning Mizoram PSC Recruitment through this page. Job seekers those who are qualified and engrossed for doing job in Mizoram Public Service Commission (PSC) must fill the online application form on or before the closing dates for the submission of applications to apply against the desired vacancies.
Applicants may check all the relevant details concerning Mizoram PSC Vacancies such as educational requirements, age limitations, how to apply for the desired job profile etc through the information that is well tailored in the below section of this page.
Complete Notification concerning Mizoram PSC Recruitment
Educational requirements: Job hunters can apply for the different Mizoram PSC Jobs if they are eligible to apply for the offered position i.e. have passed 10th / 12th / graduation / post graduation form a reputed board / university / institute as per the position that the applicant wish to apply for.
mpsc.mizoram.gov.in Recruitment Advertisement
Age Limitation: Age of the appliers must not below 18 yrs of age and upper age limitation is different as per the Mizoram PSC vacancy to be applied by the candidate.
Recruitment Procedure: Candidates who are willing to apply against Mizoram PSC vacancies their selection will be done in the basis of their performance in following:
- Written Examination: Preliminary Examination, Main Examination
Candidates who succeed in the both will get recruited by the recruitment board.
Way to Prepare For Exams– Read Now
Interview Preparation Tips & Tricks – Read Now
How to apply for Mizoram PSC Vacancies: Aspirants who consider themselves eligible for the offered positions may apply easily against Mizoram PSC Jobs through following the criteria mentioned below:
- First of all the applicants will have to visit the official website of the corporation that is mpsc.mizoram.gov.in.
- Log on to this site and surf for the suitable link.
- Choose the vacancy that you want to apply for and hit the correspondent link
- Check out all the instructions to apply online.
- Now fill the online application along with all the details in the proper manner.
- Upload the requisite scanned copies of supporting documents like mark sheets, caste certificate, age proof etc.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature file in the mentioned file size and format.
- Now submit the application complete in all respect within the given time successfully.
- Don’t forget to take a hard copy of the online application form.
- Forward the application with all the relevant documents at the mentioned address or at the official address corporation. (If asked)
Note: To check the other details candidates may visit the official website.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|Police Jobs in India||Latest Employment News|
|Rojgar Samachar||Tips to Download Admit Card|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|English Improvement Tips||Interview Tips|