Odisha Public Service Commission has published a notice of job to fill up nil vacancies of veterinary assistant surgeonpost. Educated and eager aspirants should apply for OPSC recruitment by filing online application form with complete significant details. Dear hopeful job grabbers who want to make their career in Odisha Public Service Commission they are required apply for veterinary assistant surgeon post. Job searchers should visit the official website of Odisha Public Service Commission & read full details of OPSC official advertisement after that fill online application form with very carefully.
Further useful details connected to OPSC Recruitment like as details of vacancies, post name, pay band, way of the selection, way to apply, important date and other are written below on this web page for all interested and capable job searchers. If you are suitable and really want to apply for OPSC employment notification then you are required to apply online on or before closing date. Interested applicants, who want to get fresh updates about OPSC Recruitment they are required to stay connected with us on our web portal and clutch latest info.
Short Info about www.opsconline.gov.in Recruitment
Organization Name – Odisha Public Service Commission
Post name – Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
Vacancies No. – 143
Selection Procedure – Written Exam & Viva Voce Test
Last Date to Apply – 28th December 2016
Official Website – www.opsconline.gov.in
www.opsconline.gov.in Recruitment Overview
Veterinary Assistant Surgeon: 143 Vacancies
Educational Qualification: Applying aspirants must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Animal husbandry & Veterinary Science or its equivalent qualification with good academic records from any recognized university in India or abroad and must have registered himself/ herself under the Odisha Veterinary Practitioners Act, 1970.
Get Info from Here: Latest Graduate Jobs
Salary Details: Recruited applicants will get pay scale of Rs.9300-34800+4600/- Grade Pay per month from organization.
Age Limit: Candidates age must not be less than 21 years and not be more than 32 years as on the 01st January 2016. Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved categories as per the norms of commission.
Application Fee: Aspirants need to deposit the application fee of Rs. 300/- through Challan at any branch of SBI. No fee for SC/ ST/ Pwd candidates of Odisha.
Selection Processes: Candidates will be appointed on the basis of Written Exam & Viva Voce Test which will be conducted by Odisha Public Service Commission after screening of application
See Now: Way to Attend an Interview Smartly
Read Now: Last Minute Study Tips for Exams
Way to Apply:
- At first, log on to official site of Odisha Public Service Commission that is www.opsconline.gov.in.
- Then, Press on the suitable link.
- Read the complete details of advertisement.
- Now applicants should fill form completely.
- Upload scanned photo and signature.
- Submit the application form and take a hard copy.
- Attach all photo copies of required documents.
- At last, send it at the written below address on or before closing date.
- Ending Date to Apply: 28th December 2016
- Last Date to send Hard Copy of Application: 07th January 2017
Note: To grab other details about OPSC recruitment notice, you should read given below links -
Odisha Public Service Commission proclaims various vacancies notifications regarding OPSC Recruitment for hiring the brilliant job fighters for numerous Posts of different departments. OPSC Jobs seekers may check the latest job openings’ advertisement and apply before the closing date. Odisha Public Service Commission invites various applications to fill numerous positions every year and this year also the commission is releasing various career openings. Willing job seekers who are eager to make their career in government field must apply by filling OPSC Online Application Form.
Applicants can check more details about OPSC Vacancies such as required qualification, hiring procedure, how to apply or how to fill the online application form etc easily through this page as it is well equipped in underneath section of this page. Interested candidates must have a look:
More Information regarding OPSC Recruitment
Educational Requirements: Candidates must have done Matriculation / Intermediate / Graduation / Post Graduation with the relevant subjects and must have relevant certificates as per the post from an approved school / college / institute to apply for OPSC Jobs.
www.opsc.gov.in Recruitment Notification:
OPSC Selection Procedure: The corporation follows a Direct employment procedure in which the competitors have to face OPSC preliminary examination and those who get succeed in it will have to appear for OPSC main Examination.
- Competitors who qualify the Main Examination will have to appear for an interview further.
- Competitors those who do well in all of these tests will get hired by the OPSC recruitment board.
Procedure for applying against OPSC Vacancies: Candidates need to download application form from official website. Here in below module, some useful steps are provided by following which you can download your form in an easy manner.
- Aspirants can open Official website of company i.e. www.opsc.gov.in
- Move on to “Careers” link on home page.
- Press that link and search for the post as described here.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill the online application in the correct manner
- Mention all details in an accurate way and upload the required copies of testimonials, signature file and passport size scanned photograph.
- Submit the application within the given time and also take a hardcopy of online application.
- Send this hard copy of form along with all the required at the official address of the association. (if asked)
Note: For getting the other details relevant of OPSC Job Openings, through visiting the official website.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|Police Jobs in India||Latest Employment News|
|Rojgar Samachar||Tips to Download Admit Card|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|English Improvement Tips||Interview Tips|