SBI Life Insurance Recruitment
State bank of India advertises a new notification regarding SBI Life Insurance Recruitment to fill up the Insurance Agent and Insurance advisor vacancies. Candidates with good self confidence and talent who are willing to apply for the SBI life Insurance jobs must fill up the online application form before the last date.
Aspirants who want a better career in the banking sector had a very good chance to grab this opportunity. Our olpx.in team knows the selection process, eligibility criteria and applying Procedure etc all the data is mentioned below so that readers can understand it better.
SBI Life Insurance Recruitment Close Details
Insurance Agent and Insurance advisor
SBI Life Insurance Recruitment Overview
Posts & Vacancies Details:
- Insurance Agent
- Insurance Advisors
- Candidates who are applying for Insurance Agent post must be completed SSC (S.S.C.) in Hindi Medium passed out in 2000 or later and Accounts Clerk.
- For the post of Insurance Advisor candidates should have done Graduate degree passed out in 2000 or later from a recognized University/Institute.
- Insurance Agent: 18 to 33 years
- Insurance Advisor: 18 to 50 years
Selection Process: Selection of the Aspirants will be made on the basis of their performance in Interview.
Way to Attend an Interview Smartly – Preparation Tips & Tricks – See Now
Salary: A numbers of selected candidates will get Rs. 1 Lakhs – Below 2 Lakhs per annum as salary from the organization.
Application Fees: It is declared that the candidates are not required to pay fee
How to Apply:
- Firstly all candidates have to visit the Official website that is www.maharojgar.gov.in
- Then go to the “Current Jobs” link and Click on the “Jobs posted on Maharojgar Portal” link and select “Private” job option.
- Then, press “Login to View & Apply Eligible Vacancies” option and Click on “New User” link.
- After that Select the Suitable post and go to on apply online link.
- Then you have to fill some Compulsory details in the application form must attach the attested documents (if required).
- Then submit it and take a hard copy of it.
Some Important Dates to remember:
- Declare Soon
Note: You can visit the Official Notification for more details about SBI Life Insurance Recruitment.
SBI Updates & Preparation Material
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|Police Jobs in India||Latest Employment News|
|Rojgar Samachar||Tips to Download Admit Card|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|English Improvement Tips||Interview Tips|