Organization has declared a notice of job to fill up nil vacancies of Stenographer, Grade –III post. Educated and eagerjob grabbers should apply for SPSC recruitment by sending application form with complete required documents. Dear talented and interested job seekers who want to make their career in Sikkim Public Service Commission they will have to apply for Stenographer, Grade –III post. Capable aspirants should visit the official website of Sikkim Public Service Commission & download application form after that fill it in prescribed completely with very attentively.
Other useful details connected to SPSC Recruitment like as numbers of vacancies, name of the post, pay scale, manner of the selection, how to apply, vital date and other are provided below on this web page for all interested and eligible job appliers who are now here. If you are one of them who are eligible and really want to apply for SPSC job notification then you need to submit application form through offline mode on or before 06th January 2017. Interested job contenders, who want to acquire fresh updates regarding SPSC recruitment they need to stay connected with us on our web portal that is olpx and clutch latest updates.
Short Info about spscskm.gov.in Recruitment
Organization Name – Sikkim Public Service Commission
Post name – Stenographer, Grade –III
Vacancies – 35
Selection Procedure – Written Exam & Interview
Last Date to Apply – 06th January 2017
Official Website – spscskm.gov.in
spscskm.gov.in Recruitment Overview
Educational Qualification: Interested aspirants must have Bachelors Degree from any recognized University with 2 (two) years Secretariat Course or 1 (one) year shorthand course with at least six months basic computer course.
Get Info from Here: Latest Graduate Jobs
Salary Details: Recruited applicants will get salary package of Rs. 9300 - 34800 plus Grade Pay of 3400/- per month from Sikkim Public Service Commission.
Age Limit: Age limit of candidates must not be less than 18 years and not be more than 30 years. The upper age limit for Bhutia - Lepcha, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes (Limboo - Tamang), Primitive Tribe category candidates is 35 years, for OBC (Central List) 34 years and for OBC (Central List) is 34 years..
Application Fee: Candidates need to submit application fee of Rs. 150/- credited to ‘0051-SPSC’ through Bank Receipt in State Bank of Sikkim. Differently abled categories are exempted for the examination application fee.
Selection Processes: Applicants will be appointed on the basis of written examination and Interview. Exam will contain multiple choice questions with negative marking. No TA/ DA is admissible for attending the examination/ Interview.
See Now: Way to Attend an Interview Smartly
Read Now: Last Minute Study Tips for Exams
Way to Apply:
- At first, log on to official site of Sikkim Public Service Commission that is www.spscskm.gov.in.
- Go on the ““Recruitments” tab and Press on the ““Advertisement for the Post of Stenographer” link.
- Then download application form and fill it without any kind of mistake.
- Attach all required documents and one stamp size photograph.
- At last, send it at the written below address on or before closing date.
Sikkim Public Service Commission,
Old Tourism Office,
M. G. Marg, Gangtok”
Ending Date to Apply: 06th January 2017
Note: To obtain other details about this recruitment notice, you need to read given below links
Sikkim Public Service Commission provokes an online advertisement of SPSC Recruitment for filling up various Posts of different divisions. Aspirants who are searching for jobs in government sector can apply for SPSC Jobs by filling form on or before closure date. Sikkim Public Service Commission holds numerous recruitment examinations to hire the skilled applicants for various posts of diverse departments time to time. This year Sikkim Public Service Commission is going to release various vacancies for talented candidates.
Candidates can check out all the appropriate details regarding SPSC Jobs such as Essential Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Monthly Remuneration, how to apply, etc through the info well tailored below. Interested candidates must put an overview on it!!!
Close information of www.spscskm.gov.in Recruitment
SPSC Eligibility Criteria:
- Job hunters willing to apply against the offered SPSC vacancies should qualified 12th / graduation / post graduation in the appropriate regulation form an alleged board / university / college as per the SPSC position desired to be applied by the applicants.
- Age limitation is dissimilar are per the diverse offered SPSC Posts, qualifications and experiences.
SPSC Recruitment Notification Overview
Hiring Procedure of SPSC: Aspirants will be selected on the basis of test or their performance in:
- Written Examinations: Preliminary Examination; Main Examination;
- Personal Interview
Applicants who will get succeed in clearing the above mentioned hurdles will get hired by the selection committee of the corporation.
Preparation Tips for Written Examination
Interview Preparation Tips
Steps to apply for SPSC Recruitment: Enthusiastic and self motivated candidates who consider themselves eligible for the Sikkim Public Service Commission offered positions may apply easily for the desired positions through following the steps mentioned below:
- Aspirant will have to fill an online application form through the official website www.spscskm.gov.in.
- On the home page choose “Recruitment” link which is given at left corner.
- Choose the vacancy that you wish to apply for.
- Hit the suitable link, this will one the application form.
- Now fill online application form with necessary information and must upload scanned images of their photographs and fill fee details and submit it.
- At last, take print out of filled online application form for future references.
Easy Tricks to Fill Application Form Online – See Now
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|Police Jobs in India||Latest Employment News|
|Rojgar Samachar||Tips to Download Admit Card|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|English Improvement Tips||Interview Tips|