UPSC IAS EXAM
Good news for the aspirants who are looking for the UPSC IAS. Candidates, UPSC have released notification andadvertisement of IAS EXAM. Job seekers can acquire all the UPSC form notifications through this page like vacancies offered, Recruitment Application form, deadline and so on. UPSC releases various job openings for the candidates every year and it is assumed that civil services always attract job seekers because it is the topmost job in government sector.
Aspirants, who are keenly waiting for the Upcoming UPSC IAS, may check all the details given on this page. All the willing contenders may check UPSC Advertisement from given schedule and apply on or before last date. Applicants who are preparing for IAS must read the full information given below:
Details about UPSC IAS Exam
Name Of The Recruiter
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Name Of The Examination
Indian Administrative Service
Date of Preliminary Examination
Date Of Mains Examination
Educational Qualifications: Candidate who desire to participate in UPSC examinations must hold graduate degree from a renowned university / institution or college. Candidates who are pursuing in the final year examination of graduation, may also apply for Civil Services Preliminary Examination. But he/she have to produce final result to appear in Civil Services Main Examination.
Latest Graduate Jobs
Age Criteria: Applicant must have completed 21 years of age and should not be more than 30 years of age as on 1st August of the year of the examination.
Relaxation in Age: Relaxation in age will be offered to the appliers of deserving categories like SC /ST / PH as per government rules.
Number of attempts:
- For General: 4 times
- For OBC: 7 times
- For SC/ST: Till 35 yrs of age
Hiring Process: A straight forward strategy for hiring is followed by UPSC employment board that is given below:
- Firstly applicants need to deliver the properly filled application form at the mentioned of UPSC.
- Then UPSC provokes hall tickets for those who have delivered applications.
- Candidates will have to appear for Civil Service Examination.
- Exam will be performed on the given date of examination in two papers.
- Aspirants will be shortlisted on the basis of results of exam.
- Now the shortlisted candidates will be called up for the mains exam.
- Successful applicants will be called for interview.
- Candidates who qualify the examination and interview both will get hired by the UPSC.
Written Exam Preparation Easy Tips – Read Now
How to Apply: Aspirants need to follow the steps given below for applying:
- Log on to the official website of the organization - www.upsc.gov.in
- Now press the All Notifications/ Advertisement link.
- Read the guidelines properly and fill the application carefully.
- Attach the relevant copies of credentials, photograph and signature files as given in guidelines.
- Submit the application within the given time and take a physical copy of it too, and keep it safe for future use.
Last Date Of Apply Online
Date Of Examination
Note: For more information you may visit to the official website.
IAS Syllabus – Read Now
IAS Admit Card – Get Now
IAS Answer Key – Get Now
IAS Result – Get Now
IAS Updates & Preparation Material
UPSC Updates & Preparation Material
Way to make career as an IAS
Dear candidates if you one of them who want to know that How to Become an IAS Officer if yes then you should open this web page and follow the Guidelines which are published below. Short name of Indian Administrative Service is IAS which is one of esteemed services among the twenty Four (24) services such IPS, IFS, IRS and other.
If you want to join Indian Administrative Service then you should crack IAS Exam for that you must have a good strategy from starting. Through this page you may grab the some important tips to get qualify in exam of IAS.
Candidates who have keen desire to get job in Indian Administrative Service they will have to get sure success in all round of selection process so candidates should read provided details and then start their preparation according provided details.
Some Important points for you:
Ensure Their Eligibility
- At first applicants are required to ensure, they must have passed graduation in any discipline from a UGC identified university.
- Bachelor's level is the minimum certification needed to require applying for the civil service examination.
- There is no minimum percentage is required to be qualified to this examination.
- Final year candidates are also suitable to apply for this examination.
- Age limitations of the applicants should have minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years as on 1st August of the year of examination.
Qualify the Civil Service Exam
To join this reputed organization candidates are required to get success in –
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Preparation Tips For Preliminary Exam: This exam consists of 02 portions as General Studies and Optional Subjects
For General studies: Candidates should get book on the topics of current affairs like pratiyogita darpan, competition success. Questions from the current topic are made relatively in the same manner.
Books on civics, history and economics from class 11th and 12th f N.C.E.R.T. should be read as they contain the main knowledge of this portion.
Read as many books as possible on general knowledge such as History of Modern India, India’s Struggle for Independence, Facets of Indian Culture etc and tries to solve the questions given in them without any help.
Candidates may also read newspapers and watch news daily to remain updated.
For optional Subjects
- Candidates should have passed graduation degree
- Candidates should prepare with latest syllabus and books.
Preparation Tips for the Mains:
- Explore writing abilities as this paper is based on essay and paper writing.
- 02 papers on English and Hindi language and 4 from your optional subjects should be prepared.
- Candidates should attempt to increase your speed of writing as these papers are lengthy.
- General essay are on the different topics like life of Mahatma Gandhi.
- In English and Hindi essays there is comprehensive writing.
- Rather than Hindi a language paper may be given for regional language test with same general or language based topics so are prepared for that portion.
Interview Preparation Tips
After get qulifey in Preliminary Examination and Main Examination candidates will habe to appear in interview so have a look at-
- Please have full confident while giving any answer.
- Be fluent in English.
- Candidates should listen to each question very carefully.
- Candidates should maintain their eye contact and sit properly with discussion being mutual try to remain calm.
- Candidate’s technical skills will also helpful so be prepared to answer any technical question from your subject.
Tips to crack IAS Exam?
- Candidates should revision of subjects time to time
- You are required to focus on ecology, environment, art and culture
- Dear applicants, you should solve mock test papers
- Get your basics clear
- Capable applicants are required to make easy Notes & don’t cram
- Most important is full knowledge about latest syllabus or subjects
- Candidates should attempt Single-tasking it’s more efficient than Multi-tasking
Read Also: Written Exam Preparation Easy & Best Tips
Get Info: English Improvement Tips – Online
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|Police Jobs in India||Latest Employment News|
|Rojgar Samachar||Tips to Download Admit Card|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|English Improvement Tips||Interview Tips|