Delhi Police Result
Delhi Police Department is going to announce Constable / Sub Inspector (SI) Result. Contenders who willappear in Constable / Sub Inspector Exam may check their performance of Constable / Sub Inspector exam through online procedure by following guidelines. Candidates, who are going to attend Constable / SI (Sub Inspector) Recruitment Exam, they can check their Delhi Police Constable / SI Result from this web page. Applicants may obtain their Delhi Police Constable Result by entering the required acknowledgements in the correct manner. We will soon notify latest news in concern of Constable/SI Result on this web page.
The facility to download the mark sheets of the Delhi Police Sub Inspector result would be made available on the website of the Delhi Police. After 15 days of the publication of the final result of Delhi Police Constable / Sub Inspector, candidates would be able to download their mark sheet and look their marks. This link to check and obtain the mark sheet would be made active for two months only (expected).
A large number of applicants appear in an examination every year to get selected for available position which is Constable / Sub Inspector (SI) by the Organization. Applicants may get latest details regarding Delhi Police Constable / SI Result shortly from this page. In the Constable / Sub Inspector Result, the applicants who get marks other than the cut off marks or equal to it, would be qualified for the interview procedure and other task of selections.
Short Details Delhi Police Constable / SI Result
Name of the Organization: Delhi Police Department
Page Include Information about: Delhi Police Result
Date of Exam – Declare soon
Status of Result – Updated soon
Easy Way to Check Delhi Police Result/Cut off
- Candidates will have to log on the official site which is www.delhipolice.nic.in.
- Search the link for result after then select link of Constable / Sub Inspector (SI) Result.
- Candidates are advised to keep their hall ticket with them, so that they may enter correct roll no. and date of birth.
- After entering all the info properly press on to submit button.
- New page of examination outcome will be shown on computer screen.
- Download it to your desktop
- At last, save it and take its printout for future reference.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|Police Jobs in India||Latest Employment News|
|Rojgar Samachar||Tips to Download Admit Card|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|English Improvement Tips||Interview Tips|