LMRC JE Syllabus
Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited (LMRCL) has announced LMRC JE Exam Syllabus for applied Post. Eligible candidatesare now at right site to obtain LMRC Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus. Talented and brilliant contenders have to see it in the event that they required to rating good marks in this written examination. This is best information for all participants’ candidates who’re actually for this examination. Any Examination syllabus is most essential for all participants because exam syllabus delivers excellent process for prepare in exam. We are also giving the most recent detailed information regarding LMRC JE Syllabus as well as LMRC JE Question Paper & LMRC Exam Pattern for upcoming exams so that competent applicants may simply crack this Exam with impressive marks.
Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited (LMRCL) conducts written exam to appoint eligible and knowledgeable contenders for the Post of Junior Engineer (JE). Applicants who want to start their preparation they may check the LMRC JE Exam Syllabus through this web page to start their preparation and to perform good in the exam. If you get your admit card and now you want to prepare yourself for your exam then find your new syllabus. Check official site of Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited which is www.lmrcl.com for more details.
LMRC JE Syllabus is mention below by the popular web site of Olpx. On here, we are giving you all imperative information connected to Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited Junior Engineer Syllabus. Additional helpful info are also available on this web page as a link of PDF file of syllabus and other navigation links to navigate you for right content related to beat the exam to be a Junior Engineer.
Short Details LMRC JE Syllabus:
Organization Name – Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited (LMRC)
Page Include Information about – LMRC JE Syllabus
Date of Exam – Not Available
Status of Syllabus – Available
LMRC JE Exam Pattern:
Duration of the exam is 2 Hours.
- The exam consists of 100 questions asked from various subjects.
- The exam is of Objective type i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- There is a negative marking of 1/3 rd mark for each wrong answer.
LMRC Junior Engineer Syllabus:
- Logical Reasoning.
- Computer Application.
- General Knowledge.
- Concerned Discipline.
For Logical Reasoning
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Coding and Decoding etc.
- Figures Classification.
- Non-verbal series.
- Relationship concepts.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Spatial Visualization.
- Visual Memory.
For General Knowledge
- Current Affairs – International & National.
- Events related to India and its neighboring countries.
- General Polity.
- Indian & World Geography.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian History.
- Science & Technology etc.
For Computer Application:
- Computer Hardware.
- Computer Software.
- Internet Usage etc.
- MS Excel.
- MS Power-Point.
- MS Word.
- Operating System.
For Concerned Subject:
- Civil Engineering:
- Building Materials
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation
- Soil Mechanics
- Irrigation Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Structural Engineering:
- Theory of structures
- Concrete Technology
- RCC Design
- Steel Design
- Electrical Engineering:
- Basic concepts
- Circuit law
- Magnetic Circuit
- AC Fundamentals
- Measurement and measuring instruments
- Electrical Machines
- Fractional Kilowatt Motors and Single Phase Induction Motors
- Synchronous Machines
- Generation, Transmission and Distribution
- Estimation and costing
- Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Basic Electronics
- Mechanical Engineering:
- Theory of Machines and Machine Design
- Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials
- Thermal Engineering
- Properties of Pure Substances
- 1st and 2nd Law of Thermodynamics
- Air standard Cycles for IC engines
- IC Engine Performance
- IC Engine Combustion
- IC Engine Cooling & Lubrication
- Rankine cycle of steam
- Boilers; Classification Specification; Fittings & Accessories
- Air Compressors & their cycles
- Refrigeration cycles
- Principle of a Refrigeration Plant
- Nozzles & Steam Turbines
- Fluid Mechanics & Machinery
- Properties & Classification of Fluid
- Fluid Statics
- Measurement of Fluid Pressure
- Fluid Kinematics
- Dynamics of ideal fluids
- Measurement of Flow rate Basic Principles
- Hydraulic Turbines
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Production Engineering
- Classification of Steels
Career Management Tips & Tricks Check Online – Read Now
Note: You are also suggested to follow the Official Link to get LMRC JE Syllabus.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|Police Jobs in India||Latest Employment News|
|Rojgar Samachar||Tips to Download Admit Card|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|English Improvement Tips||Interview Tips|