AMU Eligibility Criteria
Aligarh Muslim University has decided AMU Eligibility Criteria for admission in MBBS, BDS and B.Tech Entrance courses.Eligible and interested applicants who want to appear Entrance Exam for medical and engineering courses can know this University MBBS/BDS/B.Tech Entrance test Eligibility now. Ready and educated candidates who will satisfy these eligibility conditions can appear for MBBS/BDS/B.Tech Entrance admission exam.
Candidates who want to crack or apply for MBBS/BDS/B.Tech Entrance Exam for medical and engineering courses in available streams they should come to know Aligarh Muslim University Entrance Exam Eligibility now. Applicants who fulfill these required eligibilities should/ can appear for MBBS/BDS/B.Tech admission entrance exam with confidence. Information of Aligarh Muslim University Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria is released on this web page for all students. Eligible students must go via below given highlights and ensure either they are matching with eligibility condition or not. After finding perfect everything applies soon. All details are will structured by the team of olpx.in on this web page.
AMU Eligibility Criteria Short View
Organization Name: Aligarh Muslim University
Name of the course – MBBS/BDS/B.Tech
Information about: AMU Eligibility Criteria
Age limit – Check below
AMU Eligibility Criteria Overview:
AMU M.B.B.S. Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must possess Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from recognized school or board.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Applicants have to score at least 50% marks in the entrance exam to apply for further process.
Age Limit: Age of applying applicants should not be less than 17 years as on 31st December in the year of admission.
Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must have passed HSC Examination of this University or an equivalent examination with at least 50% marks in aggregate of English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. OR
- Students having Diploma in Engineering of this University with at least 50% marks in aggregate may also apply for admission in Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.).
- Specific Branch shall be offered to the students through admission test and Counselling process.
Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S.) Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must have passed 12th or Equivalent qualification with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from board or school recognized by the University.
- Candidates must possess minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Applicants must secure at least 50% marks in the Test (Tier-2) to become eligible for selection.
Age Limit: applicants should not be less than 17 years in age s as on 31st December in the year of admission.
English Improvement Tips – Online – Read Now
How to prepare for Group Discussion (Tips & Tricks) – Read Now
Way to Plan Your Day to Get Sure Success in Life – Tips & Tricks
Note: For more important information visit Official Website.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|Police Jobs in India||Latest Employment News|
|Rojgar Samachar||Tips to Download Admit Card|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|English Improvement Tips||Interview Tips|