CBSE UGC NET 2017
Central Board of Secondary
Education has unfolded a notification as CBSE UGC NET for those appliers, who want to appear in UGC National Eligibility Test to get the job in CBSE on the Assistant Professor and Junior
Research Fellowship. Therefore appliers may apply online against this
Notification by filling CBSE UGC NET
Application Form in Online
mode before last date. CBSE UGC National Eligibility test date will available
very soon in this session.
Qualified and sensible appliers can submit the application form of CBSE UGC NET
through online method, dear job seekers who wish to attend & make their
career in Central Board of Secondary Education on the Assistant Professor and
Junior Research Fellowship positions can do apply online the ending date that
is punished soon so after apply online, candidates need to better preparation
for beat this exam, candidates can join any coaching class for their help of
the preparation because any exam is very difficult for beat so have to good
prepare to crack exam & get job in the CBSE. For further information’s regarding
CBSE UGC NET notice like as eligibility
criteria, age duration, fee of the application, significant dates, way to
apply, etc are written below on this web page
Short Details About CBSE UGC NET
Organization Name: Central Board of Secondary Education
Page Include Info: CBSE UGC NET Application Form
Starting to Apply: Declare soon
Last Date to Apply: Available soon
UGC NET Exam Date: Declare shortly
CBSE UGC NET Notification Overview
Educational Qualification: Applicants must have Master’s Degree from Government Recognized universities in Humanities, Social Science, Computer Science and Application, Electronic Science Etc. and has secured 55% Marks for General and 50% Marks for OBC/SC/PWD appliers. Besides This, Ph.D. qualified can also apply and candidates who are pursuing the Master’s Degree in Final Year may also apply.
More posts graduate degree jobs: See Now
Age Limit: See below
Junior Research Fellowship: Applying applicant’s age should not be more than 28 years and maximum as per the age decided by the organization. 5 Years relaxation is provided fo OBC/SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Assistant Professor: No age limit
Application fee: Given below -
- For General candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For OBC appliers: Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ST/PWD aspirants: Rs. 150/-
- Candidates should submit the application fee through the Credit/ Debit Card, you can also pay through the e-Challan generated from the website at any branch of (Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC Bank).
Selection Processes: selection of the candidates will be on the basis of their marks obtained in the Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Way to fill CBSE UGC NET application form
- Applying candidates are required to visit official website of the CBSE that is cbsenet.nic.in.
- Then Go on the appropriate link.
- Open this link press on “online application” link.
- Fill online application form properly and
- Upload the application form & attendance Slip and Admission Card.
- Attach the necessary documents with them and send to Registrar/Principle of the Coordinating Institute.
Way to fill the online application form – See Now
Important Dates to keep in mind:
- Starting date for apply online: publish soon
- Last date for online registration: not available
- Exam Date: available shortly
Note: To get more info you may go through Official Notification & then Apply Online.
UGC NET Updates & Preparation Material
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|Police Jobs in India||Latest Employment News|
|Rojgar Samachar||Tips to Download Admit Card|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|English Improvement Tips||Interview Tips|