NDA Eligibility Criteria
Union Public Service Commission has decided NDA Eligibility Criteria for admission in in National Defense Academy (NDA).Eligible and interested candidates who want to appear Entrance Exam for admission in NDA to take education & after it can get good job in the government sector like as Army, Navy and, Air force through National Defense Academy. Eligible candidates who will satisfy NDA Eligibility Criteria can appear for NDA exam. This is government organization & all candidates want to join National Defense Academy to get good job.
All aspirants who want to qualify NDA exam or apply for this exam they need to know about NDA Eligibility Criteria. Candidates who need to see NDA Eligibility Criteria because candidates after look/ read it can appear entrance exam with confidence. Information of National Defense Academy (NDA) Exam Eligibility Criteria is published on this web page for all candidates who are going to appear in the exam and want to join National Defense Academy. Eligible candidates can read complete eligibility condition of the NDA through this webpage. After reading complete article of this web page candidates should apply soon. Further information’s of the NDA Eligibility Criteria are published below on this web page by the team members of olpx.in.
NDA Eligibility Criteria Short View
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission
Name of the exam – NDA
Information about: NDA Eligibility Criteria
Age limit – 16 to 20 years
NDA Eligibility Criteria Overview
The entrance examination is held twice in a year. 1st examination is operated in April month and scound exam is operated in the August month for all appliers who do clear 1st exam. Appliers can receive good placement after selection in National Defense Academy (NDA). It is a proud feeling to be getting selected in NDA. Now we are going to publish eligibility conditions for applying in NDA. Read carefully
Nationality: all appliers who have the nationality of the following countries are capable to apply:-
- Tibetan citizens who came to India after before 1st January, 1962
- Citizens came from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries such as Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam but who have the citizenship of India and they should be permanently settled in India.
- Dewar appliers who belong to (b), (c), (d), and (e) categories need to show an eligibility certificate issued by Indian government. Without that they will not be consider eligible for NDA.
Educational Conditions: Dear appliers who are going to apply for Army wing of National Defence Academy should have passed 12th class or its equivalent in any subject from any recognized university or board.
Job seekers who want to apply for Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and cadet entry scheme they must have qualified 12th class or its equivalent with mathematics and physics from board.
Dear appliers who are pursuing in 12th class at present time they may also capable to fill the NDA application form.
- All candidates are going to apply for National Defence Academy (NDA) they must have unmarried male appliers.
- National Defense of Academy (NDA) has already set the physical standards for appliers who want to choose. There would be physical test also if candidates meet standards, candidates will be taken for additional processes and who could not pass this test they need to back home.
Age Limit: Age of applying applicants should not be less than 16 years & not more than 20 years
English Improvement Tips – Online – Read Now
How to prepare for Group Discussion (Tips & Tricks) – Read Now
Way to Plan Your Day to Get Sure Success in Life – Tips & Tricks
Note: For more important news visit Official Website.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|Police Jobs in India||Latest Employment News|
|Rojgar Samachar||Tips to Download Admit Card|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|English Improvement Tips||Interview Tips|