Rajasthan ITI Admission
Rajasthan Industrial Training Institutes has announced a latest notice for Rajasthan ITI Admission in various programmeslike Diesel Mechanic, Wireman, Welder (Gas & Electric), Letter Press Machine Mender, Book Binder, Plastic Printing Operator, Machinist etc. Appliers who want to take admission in Rajasthan ITI programmes can apply by submitting online application form on or before the final date.
Rajasthan Industrial Training Institutes is most popular in the India. Rajasthan ITI recently invites application form for obtain admission in various programmes of the Rajasthan ITI. Eligible & talented appliers may apply for available programmes by checking the full eligibility details through this webpage.
Whole updates regarding Rajasthan ITI Admission Online Registration notification like Eligibility condition, Procedure of the Selection, process to apply & other are well mentioned in below section of this page. if eligible candidates have reading completely through this web page then candidates can fill Rajasthan ITI Admission form very easily so candidates should read full this page with attentively & then fill application form.
Rajasthan ITI Admission Close View
Organization Name: Rajasthan Industrial Training Institutes
Eligibility Criteria: High school
Application Fee: Rs. 150/- & Rs. 250/-
Mode of apply: Online or Offline
Official website: dte.rajasthan.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria: Dear students who are going to apply Rajasthan ITI Admission than candidates must have high school from the recognized board / school may fill ITI Application Form for ITI programs. Appliers who are going to appear for the board exam will also fill the ITI Application Form.
Application Fee: applicants need to pay application fee for Rajasthan ITI Admission form-
- For SC/ST students – Rs. 150/-
- For General and OBC students – Rs. 250/-
Age Limit: Age of the applying students should not less than 14 year & not more than 25 years. There is age relaxation by 3 years for SC/ ST/ OBC/ appliers. The appliers belong to Widows/Separated women, will get upper age limit is relaxed up to 35 years as per the rules and regulation of the organization. For other details need to check official notification.
Selection Process: Aspirants will be done on the basis of their performance in the written examination and personal interview.
Career Management Tips & Tricks Read Online – Read Now
Way to Prepare For Exams - Last Minute Study Tips for Exams –Read Now
Written Exam Preparation Easy & Best Tips – Read Now
Way to Submit Rajasthan ITI Admission Form
Some easy steps to fill Online Application Form are mentioned below:
- To fill online application form, need to visit official site of Rajasthan Industrial Training Institute that is dte.rajasthan.gov.in
- Now candidates need to press on the suitable link.
- Read the complete notification
- Fill online application form
- Upload scanned photograph and signature with the application form.
- Press on the submit tab.
- At last take print out of filled application form for future reference.
How to Fill Application Form Online – Easy Tricks
Offline Procedure: Appliers are going to apply through offline mode then can follow steps that are published below.
- Students can apply offline by filling the application form in prescribed format with all required info link as Document, passport size photo, and signature.
- Now candidates need to attach all necessary documents.
- After that, send the application form on the address that is available in the official notification.
- Starting date for applying: available Soon
- Last date for applying: Update Soon
Note: For getting other news about Rajasthan ITI Admission open the Official Link & then apply online.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|Police Jobs in India||Latest Employment News|
|Rojgar Samachar||Tips to Download Admit Card|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|English Improvement Tips||Interview Tips|