GATE Eligibility Criteria
Indian Institute of Science (IISc) and 07 IITs has published a notification as “GATE Eligibility Criteria” for help ofcandidates who are going to present in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE), it is an all India level examination. GATE exam is going to be held in upcoming days by Indian Institute of Science (IISc) and 07 IITs for applicants who want to take admission in PG courses with MHRD scholarship a weightage of 70% is given to Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering score but in this exam only they will appear who have done their B.Tech, B.Arch, B.E, M.Sc, and MCA. For appearing candidates, we have GATE Eligibility Criteria here. It is way to check eligibility of students for GATE, is valid or not for a period of two years for the Master’s degree courses.
Dear aspirants, If you want to know eligibility criteria for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) exam then we are telling, you should visit this web page & check all eligibility for gate exam. We are advised to visit eligibility criteria of GATE by which you see age term and qualification & other eligibility. For know eligibility for GATE exam, you should visit below section of this web page.
gate.iitk.ac.in Eligibility Criteria
Qualifications: Eligibility Criteria of GATE as Age Limit & Qualifications are given below:
- Applicants must have done their bachelor's degree holders in Engineering/Technology/ Architecture (4 years after 10+2) and those who are in the final year of such programmes.
- Appliers should have bachelor's degree in Engineering/Technology/Architecture (Post-B.Sc./Post-Diploma) and those who are in the final year of such programmes.
- Students should have done their master's degree holders in any branch of Science/Mathematics/ Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such programmes.
- Candidates must have passed in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master's degree programme (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology.
- Appliers must have in the fourth or higher year of Five-year Integrated Master's degree programme or Dual Degree programme in Engineering/Technology.
- Students must have with qualifications obtained via examinations held by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE (e.g. AMIE by Institute of Engineers (India); AMICE by Institute of Civil Engineers (India)) as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. Tall candidates who have completed section A or equivalent of such professional courses are also able for it.
Number of Attempts: No restriction
Age limit: No restriction
Read Also: Career Management Tips & Tricks Read Online
Read Also: Way to Prepare For Exams
Get Info: English Improvement Tips – Online
Note: For other news, you can read GATE Eligibility PDF File of the exam.
Important Updates of GATE
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|Police Jobs in India||Latest Employment News|
|Rojgar Samachar||Tips to Download Admit Card|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|English Improvement Tips||Interview Tips|