GATE Free Mock Test Series Paper
Dear aspirants are you going to appear in upcoming GATE Exam? If yes then don’t worry now and no required to busyfor Preparation of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) because you can present in GATE Free Mock Test to visit your talent. Dear candidates you should have a close look on this page to stay away from other problem connected to exam of GATE. By the help of this page you may get a well enhance your preparation and also be eligible to check yourself that how best your preparation is going on.
Dear candidates a major Link for GATE Free Mock Test is published at the official site of GATE that is www.gate.iisc.ernet.in for all eligible candidates help. The authorized commences such test so that applicants may prepare them in well manner for Aptitude Test in engineering exam. It is not the exact examination but GATE Free Mock Test is just Seems like the real exam of the GATE. So simply this Mock Test contains the previous year Paper related to your subjects.
Important Updates of GATE
Exam of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is for applicants who have completed their bachelor degree in Engineering (B.Tech). Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is CBT for twenty two (22) papers. We are telling you that it not very easy to obtain well grades/ marks in exam therefore here we have some important info along with Tips and Tricks for your assist! Tips that are given below will very helpful for you to overcome phobia regarding exam of GATE, so capable aspirants should have a glance at below section.
Tips to Crack GATE ExamCheck given below lines at first for success in GATE exam-
- At first candidates must attempt to complete the papers in given time to obtain a clear idea regarding how many questions you are eligible to solve within the due time duration.
- Appliers should more focus on all topics which are week, to start getting positive score in such topics.
- Each wrong answer has NEGATIVE mark (only for MCQs) – as much as 33%. So, try to minimize wrong attempts.
- GATE Paper, being a mix of multiple choices (MCQs) and numerical answer type questions,
- Group study is an effective way to enhance your knowledge about technical topics. This process may lead you in learning new techniques and procedures to understand the topic better.
- You need to Practice of previous years’ question papers and examine the topics in which you are losing marks.
- Pay equal concentration to both theory and numerical problems.
- Smack a balance between Accuracy & Speed – appliers will have to attempt 65 questions in 3hours or 180 minutes calls for a thoughtful selection of questions to be attempted.
- Try to give priority the list of topics with higher weightage in GATE. Do stronger your skills to solve concepts & problem in such topics
Read Now: Last Minute Study Tips for Exams
Read Now: Way to Attend an Interview Smartly
Way to get GATE Free Mock Test Paper Series
- Some helpful steps for you, Please use these steps.
- Appliers should open the official website that is www.gate.iisc.ernet.in.
- Now go to top menu bar and select ‘GATE Free Mock Test’ tab.
- Candidates should fill all the essential details and submit.
- Wait for a few moments to start the test.
Get Full Info: Process to Fill Application Form Online
Reminder: For other details, you can visit the Official Link before apply for this exam.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|Police Jobs in India||Latest Employment News|
|Rojgar Samachar||Tips to Download Admit Card|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|English Improvement Tips||Interview Tips|