Vidhya Lakshmi Education Loan Scheme
The Finance Ministry had launch Vidhya Lakshmi Education Loan Scheme/ Yojana on 15 August two thousandsfifteen. Vidhya Lakshmi portal has been evolved and maintained through NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited. This Scheme is in collaboration along with Financial Services Department, Department of Higher Education, Indian Banks organization & the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD).
Portal of Vidhya Lakshmi is gateways for entire candidates who want to get benefit of Vidhya Lakshmi Education Loan Scheme for get full Information about educational loans and Govt scholarships. Vidhya Lakshmi Education Loan Scheme is release for eligible candidates by which students can get complete education to make their career in their dream. The Vidhya Lakshmi portal is going to bestow 22 different education loan schemes.
Vidya Lakshmi Portal gives easy access for applying loans to whole banks on the one stead and also suggests appropriate loan scheme based on the appliers single factor. Eligible candidates who want to get benefit of Vidhya Lakshmi Education Loan Scheme they can apply online through official website that is www.vidyalakshmi.co.in.
Key Features and Benefits of Vidhya Lakshmi Portal
- Information about Educational Loan Schemes offered by the registered Banks.
- Common Educational Loan Application Form (CELAF)for Students.
- Facility to apply to multiple Banks for Educational Loans.
- Service for Banks to download Students’ Loan Applications.
- Facility for Banks to upload loan processing status.
- Facility for Students to email grievances/queries relating to Educational Loans to Banks.
- Dashboard facility for Students to view status of their loan application and
- Linkage to National Scholarship Portal for information and application for Government Scholarships.
- Banks can also download student’s loan applications.
Banks Associated with Vidhya Lakshmi Education Loan Scheme
- Vijaya Bank.
- Bank of India.
- Union Bank of India.
- Canara Bank.
- Corporation Bank.
- Punjab National Bank.
- Dena Bank.
- Punjab and Sindh Bank.
- Central Bank of India.
- Oriental Bank of Commerce.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank.
Way to apply
- Candidates should visit the Vidhya Lakshmi portal that is www.vidyalakshmi.co.in
- Now you should fill up the Application form for scholarship which is Common Education Loan Application Form (CELAF).
- This form has prescribed by Indian Banks Association (IBA), and all banks accept it.
- Based on the eligibility condition, the portal itself suggests the many Educational Loan schemes for eligible candidates.
- Dear students may now choose Educational Loan as per his or her requirements, eligibility, and convenience.
Telephone: (022) 2499 4200.
Fax: (022) 2497 6351.
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: For more info, candidates can visit the Official Website.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|Police Jobs in India||Latest Employment News|
|Rojgar Samachar||Tips to Download Admit Card|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|English Improvement Tips||Interview Tips|