West Bengal Scholarship
Are you waiting for West Bengal Scholarship? If yes then it is a golden opportunity for you to get benefit of the WestBengal Scholarship because The Samaj Kalyan Vibhag, West Bengal state is going to provide West Bengal Scholarship for reserved contenders such SC/ST/OBC/Minority who are studying in the10th, 12th, UG, PG, Engineering, Management, & other courses. If you are one of them then you are on accurate place from where you may obtain all accurate & latest updates about West Bengal Scholarship. Candidates who are capable & want to get benefit of West Bengal Scholarship they should fill up application form on or before closing date.
West Bengal Scholarship is only for those candidates who have capable/ talented, but they are not complete future education due to lack of the money. Eligible appliers may get West Bengal Scholarship for future education therefore we are advised you that you must receive West Bengal Scholarship to more future study & make their career in their dream. Capable reserved appliers may online registration on or before due date that will published soon. More details about West Bengal Scholarship like eligibility condition, selection process, way to apply & other are available below on this web page for all visitor of this page so you must read this web page completely that is created by olpx team member.
Short Info of www.scholarships.gov.in Scholarship
Organization Name - The Samaj Kalyan Vibhag, West Bengal state
Selection Procedure – Merit List
Scholarship Name – West Bengal Scholarship
Last Date to Apply – Published soon
Official Website – www.scholarships.gov.in
www.scholarships.gov.in Scholarship Notification
- Aspirants should be a citizen of India and domicile of West Bengal.
- Student’s family annual income must not exceed 2 lakh.
- Candidates must have obtained minimum 50% marks in the last final examination of the Board/ University.
- Only online applications under Post-Metric Scholarship Scheme from the students having minimum 50% marks will accept.
- 30% Scholarship has keep reserve for the Girl Students.
- The applications without uploading the documents will be rejected by Samaj Kalyan Vibhag, West Bengal state.
Selection Mode: Applying candidates will be selected on the basis of Merit List.
- Scan Copy of Cast Certificate released by the Government.
- Scan Copy of the Income Certificate of Parents under 2 Lac amount per year.
- Bank passbook’s scanned copy.
- Institute Verification form copy.
- Religion Certificate if Any.
WBCHSE Scholarship Renewal Form Format:
The West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education Form format will mention below:
Name of the student………………….
Name of the Institute:………………………
Way to Apply for West Bengal Scholarship
- All the interested appliers can fill application form through official site that is www.scholarships.gov.in
- Candidates should go on the suitable link.
- Fill up the application form with required info
- Now you should upload the required documents
- Go on the submit tab & submit it
- Now take a printout & send it at the given below address.
“West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education,
Vidya Sagar Bhawan,
9/2, D.J. Block, Sector-II,
Calcutta- 700 091”
See Now: How to Fill Application Form Online
Last Date to apply: Declare Soon
Note: candidate must visit official notification to know more about this Scholarship notification.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|Police Jobs in India||Latest Employment News|
|Rojgar Samachar||Tips to Download Admit Card|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|English Improvement Tips||Interview Tips|