IBPS Bank Interview Questions and Answer
Selection process of IBPS will be done in 2 steps as first common written examination and second Interview by Instituteof banking personnel selection. The ratio of Interview and CWE is 20:80. Contenders who are successfully passed in the examination of IBPS they will be called for interview by Institute of banking personnel selection. On this web page, we are giving info you about IBPS Bank Interview Questions and Answer. So please read this web page & start their preparation for IBPS Bank Interview through given below Interview Questions and Answer.
How to prepare for IBPS Interview?
Interview preparation of IBPS is a very spicy behalf for aspirants after passed in written examinations of IBPS they all will present in an interview which be held through participating Institute of banking personnel selection in which you all are required to prove yourself. Dear candidates, you should check some best tips of Introduce and then appear in IBPS interview. Interview will be held only for fifteen-twenty minutes and in some cases it will be less than it so be prepared for less time & it is well to be good prepared and answer first some questions properly & with confidence.
Read Also ->> कैसे बढ़ाये Self Confidence
Questions for this interview will be dissimilar for all job gabbers they asked you questions about yourself, banking region, general awareness, current affairs, & other. Here In this contend, you can check new IBPS interview pattern along with a different and easy process to understand the concept of IBPS bank interview through Institute of banking personnel selection.
Check Here Easy Tips - >> How to Prepare For IBPS Exam
IBPS Frequently Asked Interview Questions
Job seekers who successfully qualified in written examination of IBP they are require to appear in interview and department scheduled a team of 03 to 04 members for this. They asked you different types of questions such as-
- IBPS Interview questions based on your profile (About yourself / your education / your past work experience / your hobbies etc.)
- IBPS Interview questions related to banking sector
- Current Affairs Questions asked in IBPS Interview
- IBPS Questions for experienced candidates related to previous jobs and terms
- Local language-based questions and situation based questions asked in IBPS Interview.
Top Common Questions in Interview:
- Introduce / Describe yourself?
- What is your father’s name & his job profile?
- Your family background?
- What are your hobbies and interests?
- If you will not get success this time then what will you do?
- About Your Educational background?
- About Your previous achievements?
- What is the Job Profile of bank PO?
- Why should I hire you?
- What do you know about banking?
- What is a Bank?
- What is Indian Economy?
- What is Indian Constitution?
- Why do you want to work in the Banking industry?
- Why do you want to join Banking sector?
- What qualities should one possess be a Bank officer? Do you think you have these qualities?
- Tell me about this organization?
- Who is the founder of this bank?
- When was this bank nationalized?
- Who is your ideal or a person who inspired you most?
- How will your professional knowledge be helpful in the Banking career?
- Do you have any plans for further education?
- Your strong and weak points?
- As a student of Science/Art/Commerce, why didn’t you go for higher studies?
- Newspapers and magazine which you prefer to read? Name the Editor of Newspaper?
- Why should we select you?
- Why do you want to be an Officer?
- Any girlfriend? If not then why?
- What is your idea of life?
- What is the importance of hobby in our life?
- What have you done if you face different language situation in future?
- Why could you not get success yet?
- Have you been cleared any exam before it?
- If you don’t get final selection in this examination to what would you do?
- Why don’t you join your family business?
- Do you handle pressure well?
- Do you have any location preferences?
- Your ideal person, leader, party and why?
- Does anybody serve in the banking industry from your family? If yes then who they are and in which bank they are serving?
Banking Related Questions in IBPS Interview:
IBPS interviewer also asked few banking associated questions to check your knowledge about the banking field & mostly focus on the big event and lately happens banking activity in market check few of the banking industry questions of IBPS interview available below.
- Who is the Governor of Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
- Why do you want to join banking sector?
- What are the basics of Monetary policy?
- What are the functions of RBI?
- Differences Between Clerk and PO
- The difference between Check and Draft?
- What is overdraft?
- Difference between debit card and credit card
- What is ‘Green Channel’?
- Best General Knowledge Books for IBPS Exam.
- What do you understand by KYC?
- Any Ideas to improve Banking service?
- What is Plastic currency?
- What is an ATM?
- What is a Debit card & a Credit card?
- Different types of A/Cs and their features?
- NABARD and its role.
- What is a fixed deposit? (min and max periods for the same.)
- What is TDR/STDR?
- What is a gift card?
- What is CBS?
- Does CORE stand for?
- What is Dubai Crisis?
- What is the subprime crisis?
- What is repo rate?
- What is Reverse Repo?
- What is Bank rate?
- What is SLR?
- What is CRR?
- What is CBS (Core Banking Solution)?
- What is ABSA account?
- What is Call money rate?
- What is prime lending rate?
- What is e-commerce?
- What is m-commerce?
- What is marketing?
- What is an NPA?
- SAFRAESI Act
- What are NBFCs?
- About Online Banking?
- About Mobile Banking?
- CBS, SWIFT, IMPS ,NEFT, RTGS. What are their full forms, features, and benefits?
- What are main points that make you better banker than people sitting outside?
- What are the essential products or schemes launched by various banks recently?
- How is your professional knowledge going to be useful for the bank?
IBPS Current Affairs related questions:
Interview questions of IBPS are not a specified part of any other course but for a safe side, candidates should prepare in whole categories, so Current Affairs questions of IBPS is a valuable part of IBPS interview. Examiner also asks you few current affairs question which mostly depends on daily events for practice of IBPS interview, you d to daily watch news channel and read newspapers on a regular basis to develop your general knowledge. Some of the important points are published check it.
Any latest event of banking sector (Latest business updates)
Asked questions about your bank which account you have.
Check Special editions which released by all newspaper for most popular events happen in this year.
The Hindu website is also published every year a “diary of events” check it. It also contains top events of the year.
Read Also: Current Affairs in English & Hindi GK Quiz
Best Practice Steps for Answer Interview Questions of IBPS Exam:
Department of IBPS published IBPS notification for Interview after declared Examination scorecard of IBPS exam you should read whole notice or information given by the staff and check guidelines of IBPS Interview and checklist of the enclosure to be carried at the time of interview.
- Printout of your IBPS Application form
- Copy of IBPS Interview Call Letter
- Resume with all your qualities and experiences (you may also face some resume based questions (HR questions you are going to face in Interview).
- Now read Banking questions and latest newspaper for current affairs questions.
- Read local language if you do not have knowledge of it.
- And In front of examiner sit properly with full of confidence. Answer them in a single way don’t focus here and there & your daily life activities once focus on Interview, not on anything else.
IBPS Updates & Preparation Kit
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|Police Jobs in India||Latest Employment News|
|Rojgar Samachar||Tips to Download Admit Card|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|English Improvement Tips||Interview Tips|