India Air Force has distributed a notification as “AFCAT Notification” to recruit capable candidates for Flying Branch,Technical Branch and Ground Duty Branch on Commissioned officer post. Eligible and interested applicants should fill AFCAT online application form with essential details through official website of India Air Force that is careerairforce.nic.in. After apply successfully, candidates need to participate in Air Force Common Admission Test which will be conducted on 26th February 2017. All candidates, who will get success in this test with required marks they will eligible to set their career in India Air Force.
Additionally details connected to AFCAT Notification are written below on this web page for all eligible applicants of this web page. Job contenders, who want to make their career in government sector they may apply for AFCAT notification to get available position.
To clutch additional details regarding this notification like as name of the post, academic qualification, duration of age, remuneration details, how to apply and important date etc you are required to read beneath part of this web page with carefully.
careerairforce.nic.in Notification Instant Details
Organization Name – India Air Force
Post name – Commissioned officer
Exam Name – Air Force Common Admission Test
Selection Procedure – Check Below
Last Date to Apply – 29th December 2016
Official Website – careerairforce.nic.in
careerairforce.nic.in Notification Full Details
For Flying Branch – Applying applicants should to have degree of B.E. / B. Tech with 60% marks at aggregate or passed graduate degree (03 years course) in any streams from recognize institute or university.
Check Here: Engineering Jobs
For Technical Branch – Interested job grabbers must have finished Engineering in Aeronautical (Mechanical Branch and Electronics Branch) with 60% marks at aggregate at all.
For Ground Duty Branch – Job grabbers should have passed Bachelor degree with 60% marks or post graduation degree with 50% marks in relevant filed from any recognized university.
Check Here: More Jobs for Graduation Degree Pass Candidates
- For Flying Branch: In between 20 years to 24 years.
- For Technical Branch: In between 20 years to 26 years.
- For Ground Duty Branch: In between 20 years to 26 years.
Selection Process: Contenders will be appointed on the basis of –
- Obtained marks in Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT) (applicable to technical posts only) & Air Force Common Admission Test 2017.
- After qualifying AFCAT & EKT, contenders will be invited for Medical Test, Intelligence Test, Group Test, Psychological Test and Interview Test round organized by Air Force Selection Boards (AFSBs).
- All of candidates of Flying Branch should to effort for Computerized Pilot Selection System (CPSS), Pilot Aptitude Battery Test (PABT).
- AFCAT Exam will be of two hours duration and will contain multiple choice questions on verbal ability, numerical ability, reasoning, general awareness and military aptitude.
- Applicants opting for ground duty (technical) branch to pass both AFCAT and EKT.
- Aspirants who are short-listed on the basis of AFCAT/EKT will be called for further testing.
- The testing would consist of three stages as given below:- Stage-I- Test consisting of Intelligence Test, Stage-II- Testing consisting of Psychological, Group Tests and Interview and For Flying Branch, Computerized Pilot Selection System (CPSS) would be administered to eligible candidates.
- The Training is scheduled to commence in the first week of January 2018 for all courses .
- Duration of training for Flying and Ground Duty (Technical) Branches is 74 weeks and that of Ground Duty (Non-technical) Branches is 52 weeks.
Read Now: Way to Attend an Interview Smartly
Read Now: Last Minute Study Tips for Exams
- Ambala, Amritsar, Allahabad, Agra, Ahmedabad
- Barnala, Bathinda, Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bidar, Bagdogra, Bareilly
- Chandigarh, Chabua, Chennai
- Dehradun, Delhi, Darbhanga
- Gorakhpur, Gwalior, Guwahati
- Halwara, Hashimara, Hyderabad
- Jalandhar, Jammu, Jorhat, Jaipur, Jamnagar, Jodhpur
- Kanpur, Kolkata, Kalaikunda(Kharagpur), Kochi, Leh, Lucknow
- Mumbai, Mohanbari, Mysore
- Nal (Bikaner), Nagpur
- Ojhar (Nasik)
- Pathankot, Patna, Pune, Port Blair
- Salua (Kharagpur), Srinagar, Suratgarh, Sirsa,Saharanpur, Shillong, Silchar, Sulur (Coimbatore)
- Thane, Tezpur, Thanjavur, Thiruvananthapuram
- Vadodara, Varanasi.
- For Flying Branch:- Rs.82,050/-
- For Ground Duty (Tech) Branch:- Rs. 71,550/-
- For Ground Duty (Non-tech) Branch:- Rs. 68,550/-
Process to Apply:
- Suitable & interested candidates are required to open the official web site of organization Limited that is www.careerairforce.nic.in
- Go on the home page, select the suitable link and open it.
- Then, job grabbers should read all details of advertisement carefully.
- Press on the “Apply Online” link.
- After that, applicants need to fill up application form without any kind of mistake.
- Upload required documents
- Press on the submit tab.
- Take a print out for future use.
Availability of Application Form
December, 3rd to 29th, 2016
Editing of Application Form
December 30th and 31st, 2016
Date of Exam
February 26th, 2017
Note: job contenders can open the Official Notification to get other details about this notification.
Indian Air Force has published an AFCAT Notification for those candidates who are seeking job in Indian Air Force. Indian Air Force is going to held Air Force Common Admission Test to fill up various vacancies of Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duty Branches by capable contenders so candidates should fill form on or before last date. Eligible contenders may apply by filling AFCAT online application form. All candidates who want to grab this fantastic chance of job they should visit official website of Indian Air Force that is www.careerairforce.nic.in after filling form successfully, candidates should participate in Air Force Common Admission Test with well preparation. Only, they will be selected for available Branches who will get success in this exam with good marks.
Eligible Men and Women candidates can take part in AFCAT Notification by submitting error free online application form but before apply for this notification, candidates should read all conditions about it from this web page.
Interested and eligible candidates, who are going to apply for AFCAT they can use below published steps to fill online application form. For grab utility details regarding AFCAT advertisement, you are suggested to visit below segment of this web page very carefully.
www.careerairforce.nic.in AFCAT Short Details
Organization Name: Indian Air Force (IAF)
Announcement Type: AFCAT Notification
Exam name: Air Force Common Admission Test
Selection Mode: Exam and merit List
Last Date to Apply: published soon
Exam Date: Available soon
Official Website: www.careerairforce.nic.in
www.careerairforce.nic.in AFCAT Overview
- Flying Branch
- Technical Branch
- Ground Duty Branches
Eligibility Criteria with Age Limit:
Graduates (Minimum three year degree course) in any discipline from a recognized University who have attained minimum 60% marks or equivalent have passed Math and Physics at 10+2 level or BE / B Tech degree.
20 to 24 years
Minimum 60% marks each in Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level and a minimum of four year graduation / integrated post graduation Qualification in Engineering / Technology.
20 to 26 year
Ground Duty Branches
Graduate Degree (Minimum three year degree course) in any discipline with 60% marks or equivalent
B. Com. degree (Minimum three year degree course) with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent
MBA / MCA or MA / M Sc degree in relevant fields with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate all paper put together in Post Graduation.
Look Now: More Graduate Jobs
Check Here: More Post Graduate Jobs
- All candidates who are submitted by due date they will be called for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) and Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT) (applicable only for applicants applying for technical branch).
- Aspirants who are short-listed on the basis of Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT/EKT) will be called for next testing at one of the Air Force Selection Boards (AFSBs) at Dehradun, Mysore, Gandhinagar, Varanasi or Kancharapara.
Check Here: English Improvement Tips
Check Here: Written Exam Preparation Easy & Best Tips
Way to Fill Application Form:
- Appliers will have to look official website of IAF that is www.careerairforce.nic.in
- Press on the “CANDIDATE LOGIN” link and fill required details.
- Now candidates must Select branch name & select “Apply Online” button.
- Fill the application form completely.
- Upload photograph & signature
- Press on the submit button.
- At last, take a print out for future need.
Last Date to Apply: Available soon
Note: For more info visit – Official Advertisement and then apply online.
AFCAT Updates & Preparation Material
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|Police Jobs in India||Latest Employment News|
|Rojgar Samachar||Tips to Download Admit Card|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|English Improvement Tips||Interview Tips|