BARC Eligibility Criteria
Carious applicants, who are going to apply for Engineers/ OCES/ Work Assistant job advertisement they maycheck complete information’s regarding BARC Eligibility Criteria from this web page. Through eligibility of Engineers/ OCES/ Work Assistant, applicants may check required information’s like limit of the age, academic record and other. Educated & talented applicants job contenders, who want to apply for BARC job advertisement they need to check whole eligibility criteria details of Engineers/ OCES/ Work Assistant from here.
All candidates who are finding for eligibility conditions of Engineers/ OCES/ Work Assistant they may check it with the assist of this web page without any tension now because we have BARC eligibility criteria totally for you in below part of this web page. Contenders, who are interested to get job in government zone for them it is fantastic chance of job.
Talented & carious job grabbers are required to check eligibility criteria of BARC because after checking it job contenders may apply & present in Engineers/ OCES/ Work Assistant examination with full confidence. All details of BARC exam eligibility criteria are published on this web page for whole job appliers who are going to apply for BARC Engineers/ OCES/ Work Assistant exam and want to join Bhabha Atomic Research Center.
BARC Updates & Preparation Material
Applicants must read all eligibility condition of BARC from here. After read published details totally, able job grabbers should apply shortly. Further details of BARC Engineers/ OCES/ Work Assistant Eligibility Criteria are available below.
www.barc.gov.in Eligibility Criteria Short Info
Organization Name – Bhabha Atomic Research Center
Age Limit – Check below
Educational Qualification – Given below
Official Website – www.barc.gov.in
www.barc.gov.in Eligibility Criteria Overview
Nationality: Applying job grabbers should have a citizen of India.
Qualifying Degrees and Other Academic Requirements for OCES/DGFS:
I. For Engineering Disciplines (codes ME, CH, MT, EE, EC, CS, IN, CE & NE as per Table-1):
- Candidates must have passed B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Engineering) / 5-year Integrated M.Tech. with a minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in one of the engineering disciplines mentioned in Table-1.
- It is to be noted that there is no Training discipline called 'Nuclear Engineering' and applicants with a degree in 'Nuclear Engineering' will be allotted RSE at the the BARC Training School, Mumbai or ME or CH at the BARC Training Schools at Mumbai, Kalpakkam or NFC-Hyderabad, as their Training Scheme.
- Candidates opting to be considered on the basis of a GATE Score must have a valid GATE- or GATE Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.
- Those having qualifying degree in branches like Aerospace, Automobile, Industrial Production, Reliability, Ceramics, Architecture, Geology, Mining, Bio-Medical Electronics/ Instruments, Communication, Information Technology, Master of Computer Applications, Dyes & Dye Intermediates, Electrochemical, Energy Systems, Oils & Fats, Paints & Varnishes, Petrochemicals, Plastics, Paper, Sugar Technology, Textiles, Mechatronics, etc. are not eligible.
II. For Radiological Safety Engineering (code RSE): Applicants must have done their B.E. / B.Tech. in Nuclear Engineering / Nuclear Technology / Nuclear Science & Technology with minimum of 60%* aggregate marks.
Search More: B.E/ B.Tech Jobs
Admission to DGFS:
- Applying job grabbers must have degree in the Engineering disciplines (ME, CH, MT, EE, EC, CS, IN & CE ) and who meet the corresponding eligibility criteria listed above are eligible to apply for DGFS provided they secure admission for M.Tech./ M.Chem.Engg. starting in the academic year 2016 in select Institutes and in specializations listed in Table-3.
- Confirmation of M.Tech./M.Chem. Engineering admission must be communicated by July 4, 2016
- Securing admission in one of the valid M. Tech. specializations at one of the DGFS Institutes along with Selection for OCES, does not guarantee the award of a DGFS Fellowship as DGFS is offered as per the needs of DAE's programs and only to the most meritorious candidates as per Selection Interview performance.
Check Here: More Engineering Jobs
Experience Appliers: Job grabbers working in Central / State Government Units / PSUs / Aided Institutes should produce a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their organization at the time of Selection Interview, failing which they may not be interviewed.
Age Limit (Age as on August 1, 2016):
- General Category - 26 years,
- OBC-29 years,
- SC/ST–31 years,
- Dependents of those who died in the riots of 1984 (Dep1984) -31 years,
- Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State from 01st January 1980 to 31st December 1989 (Dom Kashmir) –31 years,
- Physically Challenged persons of all categories are eligible for age relaxation of 10 years.
Note: Applicants may obtain other info about BARC Eligibility Criteria by visiting official site.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|Police Jobs in India||Latest Employment News|
|Rojgar Samachar||Tips to Download Admit Card|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|English Improvement Tips||Interview Tips|