Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana
On this web page is available very good news for all students of Bihar who have keen desire to get higher study butthey cannot get it from lack of money. So, government of Bihar has launched Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana for poor students who have done their 12th class. Through Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana, 12 students can get minimum 4 lakh rupees. Candidates can apply online for this Loan Scheme from October.
Dear candidate’s we are telling that a government official examines, verifies all data and documents will submitted by capable students, including income from info of the respective educational institutions. We are informing that this will be completed within 15 (fifteen) days after receiving all required documents from candidates.
Dear candidates after checking, data / documents will be shared with the banks, which in turn approve or disapprove the loan within fifteen days. Loan approval / disapproval details of the reason are shared by banks to capable students through SMS.
If approved, candidates need to look bank branch for the paperwork. Now, banks announce credit cards for candidates who might be used to deposit fees and expenses of higher education.
www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in Credit Card Yojana Details
Organization Name – Bihar Government
Scheme Name – Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana
Total Counters - 15
Starting Dates to Apply – October
Process to apply – Online
Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana Details
Required Education: Candidates who want to apply for this Yojana they should have metric, intermediate and other exam form recognized board/Institute.
Age Criteria: Aspirant age must not be above 25 years.
Required Documents for Student Credit Card Yojana:
- 10th / 12th passed and last Passed class mark sheet.
- Received Scholarship / Without fees education Certificate if you have.
- Admission Certificate of Course you applied for and Course fees details.
- Two passport size photograph of Student / Students Mother & father and Granter.
- Salary Slip of previous Years
- Previous two years Tax return slips if you paid.
- Previous six months Bank account statement of student’s mother / father.
- Aadhar Card Student / Mother / Father.
- Pan Card.
- Bank Account of Student.
- Domicile Certificate of Students.
- Email Id of Students.
Process to Apply:
- Suitable contenders will have to visit the official web site that is www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in
- Press on the suitable link
- Now, read the complete notification.
- Press on the "Apply Online” link.
- Now fill up online application form without any kind of mistake.
- Upload scanned documents.
- Press on submit tab
- Take a printout for further reference.
Get Info: Method to Fill Application Form Online
Closing Date to Apply: Declare soon
Note: For more info, applicants can visit the Official Notification and then apply online.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|Police Jobs in India||Latest Employment News|
|Rojgar Samachar||Tips to Download Admit Card|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|English Improvement Tips||Interview Tips|