National Board of Examinations (NBE) invites applications from capable & interested candidates to entry for the post of Doctorof Medicine (MD)/ Master of Surgery (MS)/DNB 3-year super specialty programs for future session. All applicants who are eligible according to given below details only they can apply for DNB CET advertisement through online mode. Dear candidates you should fill up online application form without any mistake. So you should apply by filling application form through official website of organization that is cet.natboard.edu.in.
We are telling Diplomate of National Board Centralized Entrance Test Super Specialty (DNB-CET-SS 2017) will be operated on prescribed date by National Board of Examinations (NBE) that is 29th November 2016 (Tuesday). Applicants who are going to apply for DNB CET notification they need to apply latest on 31st October 2016 (Monday) with the help of given below steps. All appeared applicants can check their performance of Diplomate of National Board Centralized Entrance Test Super Specialty (DNB-CET-SS) exam on prescribed date that is 15th January (Sunday).
cet.natboard.edu.in Application Form Close View
Organization Name - National Board of Examinations (NBE)
Educational Qualification – Given below
Exam Name – Diplomate of National Board Centralized Entrance Test Super Specialty (DNB-CET-SS)
Declaration Type - DNB CET Notification
Last date to Apply Online - 31st October 2016 (Monday)
Official Website - cet.natboard.edu.in
cet.natboard.edu.in Complete Details
Educational Records: Applicants should have qualified post graduate medical degrees/ Provisional Pass Certificates by 31st December in eligible specialties and their medical qualifications are recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 or DNB qualifications may apply.
Contenders should have permanent registration certificate of MBBS qualification and their additional medical qualification should be register with Medical council of India.
Application Fee: Applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 4500/- through payment gateway provided using a credit card or a debit card issued by banks in India or through net banking
Selection Process: Aspirants will be selected on the basis their performance in Diplomate of National Board Centralized Entrance Test Super Specialty (DNB-CET-SS)
Read Now: Last Minute Study Tips for Exams
- CETSS – Medical and Neonatology will be 02-section tests with both the sections separately timed.
- First section comprising of 180 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) with single correct response is mandatory for all candidates.
- Complete duration of the first section is 180 minutes.
- Second section comprising of 30 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) Medical Genetics is for those candidates only who wish to pursue DNB- Medical Genetics.
- Total duration of the second section is 30 minutes
- Total exam time for CETSS – Medical and Neonatology increases to 210 minutes (excluding tutorial). Once the section one has ended, candidates will be given the option to either quit the test or proceed to the second section.
Result: Applicants who will participate in this exam they are required to check their result on due date that is given below & above on this web page.
Process to Apply:
- Capable applicants will have to open the official web site of organization that is cet.natboard.edu.in
- Then, press on “ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS” link.
- Go on the “Registration” link & open it
- Applicants must enter characters you see in image and then press the “Begin my Registration” button.
- Applicants are required to fill application form.
- Upload the recent passport size scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee through Credit/Debit card.
- Press on the submit tab
- Take a print out for future use.
Read Also: Method to Fill Application Form Online
Final date for online registration
31st October 2016 (Monday)
Date of DNB-CET-SS
29th November 2016 (Tuesday)
Declaration of Results
15th January 2017 (Sunday)
Note: For more info, applicants may visit the Official Notification and then apply online.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|Police Jobs in India||Latest Employment News|
|Rojgar Samachar||Tips to Download Admit Card|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|English Improvement Tips||Interview Tips|