Institute of Rural Management, Anand has issued IRMA Syllabus in PDF format for applied applicants. Candidates arenow at best website to grab IRMA Exam Pattern with Syllabus of IRMA. Contenders who have applied for IRMA notification they need to do preparations with Syllabus and Exam Pattern of IRMA Entrance Exam. Here we are also publishing most important details for you about IRMA syllabus for upcoming exams so that appearing aspirants may simply crack this examination with high marks. Syllabus of every examination is extremely necessary for all eligible applicants because exam syllabus gives all of you process for the preparation of examination. Then contenders, you don't have to disquietness because we are solving your problem which is published here for beat exam. Dear applicants on this web page we are pulsing IRMA Entrance Exam syllabus and the paper pattern which comes in the examination. s
Applicants who want to start their preparation in proper way they can check Syllabus of IRMA Entrance Exam via this web page and start their preparation to perform well in the IRMA examination. Lots of candidate’s applicants already applied and now they are looking for IRMA entrance exam syllabus if you are one of them, then you should read syllabus that provided here. Through syllabus and exam pattern applicants can get good idea regarding exam topics to understand that whether the topics are to be prepared in extra details or not.
IRMA Entrance Exam Syllabus along with Paper Pattern is published below on our popular web site that is olpx. We are providing full need information’s related the IRMA Entrance Exam Syllabus.
Short Details of www.irma.ac.in Syllabus:
Name of the Organization – Institute of Rural Management, Anand
Page Include Information about – IRMA Syllabus
Date of Exam – Please Check Official Notification
Status of Syllabus – Available
Official website – www.irma.ac.in
www.irma.ac.in Exam Pattern Overview
IRMA Exam Pattern:
Number of Questions
Issue of Social Concern
The questions in the question paper will be divided into four sections.
Apart from the Issue of Social Concern section, the other syllabus for the other sections will be similar to other exam patterns.
Check out the syllabus or topics that the questions will be based on from below.
Syllabus for English Comprehension
In this section, there will be 2 Comprehension passages and each will be around 200-300 words.
Check the syllabus for the English Comprehension here -
Fill in the blanks
Synonyms & Antonyms
Syntax and correct grammar
Dictionary meanings of different words
Mark the error
Syllabus for Quantitative Ability:
2.1 Data interpretation and Data Sufficiency
Averages and Percentages Based
2.2 Problem Solving
Simple Interest & Compound Interest
Profit and Loss
Work and time
Ratio and Proportion
Permutation and Combination
Mixtures and Alligations
2D and 3 D Geometry
Pipes and Cisterns
Syllabus for Analytical Reasoning:
3.1 Topics under Logical Reasoning
Strong and weak Arguments
3.2 Topics under Verbal Reasoning
Issues of Social Concern
Syllabus for this psychometric test –
- Millennium development goals, human development, HDI and its achievements by India.
- Issues arising from the social and economic exclusion of large sections from the benefits of development such as poverty and inequality: poverty levels; poverty line; disparities in income, employment and literacy by rural-urban background, and gender and social groups like caste and religion.
- The Indian economy and issues relating to India’s national income and its composition; per capita income, etc.
- Right to information; Issues relating to good governance and accountability to the citizens including the maintenance of human rights, and of probity in public life.
- Agriculture in India, crop and livestock production systems.
- Health issues including the management of public health, health education, and ethical concerns regarding health-care.
- Five Year Plan- goal, Planning in India, targets and strategies.
- Rural poverty alleviation and development programmes– goals, features and major achievements: green revolution, operation flood, NREGA, ICDS, IAY, SSA, and NRHM.
- Environmental issues, ecological preservation, conservation of natural resources.
- Internal security, Naxalism, and related issues such as the preservation of communal harmony.
Please have a look at -
Reminder: For more related details all visitors of the page need to visit the Official Syllabus link: Official Link.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|Police Jobs in India||Latest Employment News|
|Rojgar Samachar||Tips to Download Admit Card|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|English Improvement Tips||Interview Tips|