Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment
Delhi Cantonment Board has announced a job advertisement to fill up nil vacancies of Assistant Teacher, Junior Clerkand Sanitary Inspector posts. Capable & talented job aspirants may apply online by the help of this web page on or before closing date that is available below on this web page. All eligible applicants, who want to make their career with Delhi Cantonment Board they may apply for Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment. Organization provides exciting career opportunities for Suitable & interested job grabbers. Qualified job grabbers are required to open the official website of Delhi Cantonment Board that is www.cbdelhi.in to get application form.
Candidates, who want to be a part of Delhi Cantonment Board, they can apply against this job notice. Eligible & talented job grabbers are advised to check full details before apply for available job openings. More important details associated to Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment like as vacancies details, name of the post, remuneration details, process to apply, vital date, and other are written below for able eligible applicants. Dear applicants, you can apply online on or before closing date.
www.cbdelhi.in Recruitment Instant Details
Organization Name – Delhi Cantonment Board
Post name – Assistant Teacher, Junior Clerk and Sanitary Inspector
Selection Procedure – Examination/ Interview and physical Endurance Test/ Skill Test
Last Date to Apply – Update Soon
Official Website – www.cbdelhi.in
www.cbdelhi.in Recruitment All Details
- Assistant Teacher
- Junior Clerk
- Sanitary Inspector
For Assistant Teacher: Interested applicants must have Senior Secondary or its equivalent with 50% marks and 2 years diploma in Elementary Education from recognized board or Graduate and 2 years diploma in Elementary Education from recognized board.
For Junior Clerk: Applicants must have passed 12th Class or equivalent qualification from recognized board or university with Typing Speed of 35 WPM in English and 30 WPM in Hindi on computer.
For Sanitary Inspector: Applying applicants must have passed Matriculation from recognized board/ School/ University and Sanitary Inspector Diploma from a recognized institution or equivalent with 3 years experience.
Check Here: More 10th/12th Jobs
- For Assistant Teacher Post: 18 to 30 years.
- For Junior Clerk Post: 18 to 25 years.
- For Sanitary Inspector Post: 18 to 25 years.
Selection Process: Job contenders will be selected on the basis of their performance in Examination/ Interview and physical Endurance Test/ Skill Test.
Read Now: English Improvement Tips – Online
Read Now: How to make your career
- For Assistant Teacher Post: Rs.9300- Rs. 34800/- + Grade Pay: Rs.4200/-
- For Junior Clerk Post: Rs.5200- Rs. 20200/- + Grade Pay: Rs.1900/-
- For Sanitary Inspector Post: Rs.5200- Rs. 20200/- + Grade Pay: Rs.2400/-
Process to Apply:
- Capable applicants must visit official website of association that is www.cbdelhi.in
- Press on the ‘Recruitment’ tab that is visible on the home page.
- Then, Go on the “Online recruitment notice of various posts in Delhi Cantonment Board-II”. link & press on “View” tab.
- Read complete notice and fill up the application form without any type of mistake.
- Upload scanned image and signature
- Submit the form and take a print out for future use.
- Check Official Advt.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|Police Jobs in India||Latest Employment News|
|Rojgar Samachar||Tips to Download Admit Card|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|English Improvement Tips||Interview Tips|