Dear candidates, are you searching “HSEE Syllabus”? if yes, then you are on correct web page. We are providingimportant details about HSEE Syllabus for upcoming exam so that candidates may easily crack humanities and social sciences entrance exam with good marks. Syllabus of IIT HSEE exam is very significant for students who are preparing for humanities and social sciences entrance exam. Applied students are waiting for syllabus of HSEE & exam pattern. Therefore here we have full and current details about it.
Interested and capable students must go to the official website of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras that is hsee.iitm.ac.in and search a link as HSEE Syllabus. Dear students here we are also giving you an option to download humanities and social sciences entrance exam pattern/ Syllabus in PDF format. All students who are preparing for this upcoming entrance exam, they should check HSEE exam pattern and previous question paper under syllabus for exact and good preparation of this entrance exam which is published below on this web page. For well preparation of this entrance exam, appearing students should be informed with entire humanities and social sciences entrance exam syllabus. Candidates are suggested to go through below segment of this web page and grab benefit of this study material.
Various candidates are preparing for humanities and social sciences entrance exam. Applied students can download it from this web page and may grab other details related to study material. Dear contenders through HSEE syllabus and exam pattern you can clutch an idea to crack this entrance examination. Applicants, who will get success in humanities and social sciences entrance exam, they will be capable to take admission in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras for post graduate course.
Short Details about hsee.iitm.ac.in Syllabus
Conducted body – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras
Page Include Information about – HSEE Syllabus
Exam Name – Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Exam
Date of Exam – Declare soon
Status – Available
Official Website – hsee.iitm.ac.in
hsee.iitm.ac.in Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Exam Pattern Full Details
- Duration is of three hours duration and has two parts.
- Part I consists of objective type multiple choice questions for 2½ hours duration (150 Minutes), administered through computer.
- Part II involves essay writing for 30 Minutes to be written on answer sheet distributed to the candidates at the end of Part I.
- Question Paper will be in English.
Part I covers the following topics
English and Comprehension Skill.
Analytical and Quantitative Ability.
General Studies covering the areas of Indian Economics (since Independence), Indian Society, Contemporary World Affairs (post-World War II).
Environment and Ecology.
Part II requires the candidate to write an essay on a general topic involving description, or/and reflection or/and discussion.
IIT-M HSEE Syllabus
IIT-M HSEE Syllabus for the respective subjects is given below.
IIT-M HSEE Syllabus for English
IIT-M HSEE Syllabus for Analytical and Quantitative Ability
- Highest Common Factor (HCF).
- Lowest Common Multiple (LCM).
- Basic Statistics – Average.
- Ratio and proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Simple and Compound Interest.
- Work and time.
- Age sums.
- Linear equations.
- Elementary trigonometry.
- Data Interpretation.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Brainteasers, & Patterns.
IIT-M HSEE Syllabus for General Studies
It consists of four parts.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Society and Culture.
- World Affairs.
- Environment and Ecology.
- HSEE Indian Economy Syllabus
- Understanding the Economy.
- Main Features of Indian Economy.
- Major Economic problems.
- Economic Growth and Development.
- Sectoral Development.
- Foreign Trade and International Economy.
- Money, Banking and Public Finance.
- HSEE Indian Society and Culture Syllabus
- The structure of Indian Society.
- Social Change in India.
- History and the Making of Indian Society.
- Indian Philosophy and Thinkers.
HSEE World Affairs Syllabus
- Emergence of the US and USSR.
- Democracy and Development.
- Hunger and Poverty.
HSEE Environment and Ecology Syllabus:
- Global Environmental Picture.
- Structure of Ecosystems.
- Principles of Solar Energy.
Important Tips for Candidates:
Note: You are also suggested to follow the Official Link to get the full details about syllabus.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|Police Jobs in India||Latest Employment News|
|Rojgar Samachar||Tips to Download Admit Card|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|English Improvement Tips||Interview Tips|