Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology has published a latest notification for eligible & interested students, whoare looking to take admission in UG and PG courses, may obtain whole details about OUAT CET Admission Form via this web page because here we have for you all current and exact details regarding it. Application form invites from eligible and passionate students for online registration form of OUAT CET on or before last date that is written below. Those students who have desire to apply for OUAT CET Admission Notification they must look the official site of Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology which is www.ouat.ac.in.
OUAT will conduct common entrance test in the month of May 2017 for applicants who have keen desire to take admission in under gradate/ post graduate course. OUAT CET Admit card will publish before common entrance test by Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology on its main website for eligible students.
More important details about OUAT CET Admission notice are stated below for whole visitors of this web page. All eligible & talented candidates may obtain full details of OUAT CET Admission Form like as required education qualification, fee of the application, important date, way to apply & others from beneath part of this web page. So have a look at below section of this web page -
www.ouat.ac.in Admission Short Details
Conducted Body – Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology
Examination Name - Common Entrance Test
Closing Date to Fill Application form – April 2017
Date of the Exam – May 2017
Official website - www.ouat.ac.in
www.ouat.ac.in Admission Application Form
- Masters Programme: Masters of Science in Agriculture/ Agricultural Statistics/ Agriculture Biotech/ Agricultural Engineering/ Home Science/ Forestry/ Fisheries Sciences
- Under Graduate Courses: Bachelor of Sciences in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Agricultural Engineering/ Veterinary Sciences /Animal Husbandry/ Home Science/ Forestry/ Agricultural Engineering & Technology
- Doctoral Programmes: PhD in Agriculture/ Veterinary Sciences/ Fisheries Sciences/ Agricultural Engineering.
Required Qualification: Applying applicants must have 12th class with the Science Subjects from any recognized University or Institution.
Age Limit: Age of students must have minimum 17 years and maximum is as per organization norms. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Method of Hiring: Selection of candidates will be made as per performance in Common Entrance Test.
Read Now: Last Minute Study Tips for Exams
Read Now: English Improvement Tips – Online
Check Here: How to make your career
Check Here: Written Exam Preparation Easy & Best Tips
- An application fee for the exam is INR 1000.
- Applicants need to deposit application fees through the net banking using credit card & debit card.
- Candidates can submit application fee through DD in favor of Comptroller, OUAT, Bhubaneswar.
Common Entrance Test
Way to Apply: see below
- Appliers may visit official site of the Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology that is www.ouat.ac.in.
- Now go on the home page & press on the “OUAT CET” link.
- Press on the suitable link.
- Then students should fill the form very carefully in right manner
- Upload required documents.
- Submit the form on or before final date.
- Take the print out for future use.
Check Here: Way to fill the online application form
Starting date to fill Application Form
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|Police Jobs in India||Latest Employment News|
|Rojgar Samachar||Tips to Download Admit Card|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|English Improvement Tips||Interview Tips|